Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Updated 3rd SGROC Anniversary Get-together....

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by johnfish View Post
    No worry... Fei shu shu also kena menstruation lah"Kekeke. Yeah lor !! His was trigger by me " but mine hor is by U !! Next time dun fool uncle here wait long long 3 days 3 nite tour to nowhere !! I dislike joyride.. Cos motion sickness not fun at all leh"
    you get motion sickness
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• i dunno which of my words trigger off Mr Johnfish leh...i can meet in person to discuss any differences de...no worries..me ain't a keyboard warrior type...those bros in here that meet me before will know...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        Huh?Wad is wrong with my comment of this is a peaceful place? In fact almost all the mods have my hp number too....i am free to meet up after 6pm daily if you wana to settle any differences...
        Originally posted by johnfish View Post
        No worry... Fei shu shu also kena menstruation lah"Kekeke. Yeah lor !! His was trigger by me " but mine hor is by U !! Next time dun fool uncle here wait long long 3 days 3 nite tour to nowhere !! I dislike joyride.. Cos motion sickness not fun at all leh"
        hey,will arrange and pm both of my good bros which i've the honour to make in this forum to a TCSS kopi session next week.Drinks on the house.Hehe.Thanks both for giving xiao di mian zi & opportunity to clear the air.Let's make this place a more unite community only for us ourselves to poison each other with watches,watches and watches. Will love to see u all soon.Cheers.
        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

• no worries...me peace loving guy here...kopi anytime after 6pm...

Comment

no worries...me peace loving guy here...kopi anytime after 6pm...
            swee la bro,u're the man.hehe.will let u know asap once i firm up with bro johnfish.cheers and slack hard not work hard.haha

Comment

i dunno which of my words trigger off Mr Johnfish leh...i can meet in person to discuss any differences de...no worries..me ain't a keyboard warrior type...those bros in here that meet me before will know...
              Feilong bro, when I say [His was trigger by me]~ mean ~[ I trigger him] not the other way !! Cheer up"

Comment

• Hahahaha...me 'eye power' now..so can surf on mobile...hehehehe....u r kind lar...me have no issues with Mr Johnfish...me Lover not Fighter ....World peace...i more interested to know what exactly i have sae that seem to riled him or rub him off the wrong way....

Comment

anywhere?

peace. no repeat of FT saga. click until tired.
                  Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

• Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                    Feilong bro, when I say [His was trigger by me]~ mean ~[ I trigger him] not the other way !! Cheer up"
                    haha aiyo,this is what happened when england too powderful liao.haha next time use singlish,more common understanding.

till then we will look forward for the next big GTG.Mods,time to get down to work. good night all.

Comment

• Bro Watcha ...me not fighter or wana to look for trouble type...i simply just a guy that love watches that have no much interest in the wis world...hahahaha....kopi at east area lar...hahaha....me anything de....

Comment

• Me straight shooter...not really well versed in beating ard the bush...

Comment

Have dealed with you twice bro, if i can recall 17-09-09 night near your hse..... know you are another passionate fews who love this forum and watches just like bro Johnfish .
                          Count me in if gonna have Kopi or teh or susu

Comment

Hahahaha...me 'eye power' now..so can surf on mobile...hehehehe....u r kind lar...me have no issues with Mr Johnfish...me Lover not Fighter ....World peace...i more interested to know what exactly i have sae that seem to riled him or rub him off the wrong way....
                            Woow !! Tis legend will be so proud his peace message is widely promote in the whole universe" ~~~Kopi On ~~~
                            Now I figure out what illusion84 mean Liao.
                            Illusion >> Magic . See who can turn fire into
                            water.

Good nite guys

Comment

• Kopi on...waiting for our kind and helpful Bro illusion84 to provide his magical touch in the kopi session arrangement...

To Bro Itsc..yeah...i am still the mad fellow that love ULU non mainstream cheapo watches...hahahaha...i am glad you still remember me...Kopi on me on the 'HOT' kopi session...hehehehehe

Comment

Kopi on...waiting for our kind and helpful Bro illusion84 to provide his magical touch in the kopi session arrangement...

To Bro Itsc..yeah...i am still the mad fellow that love ULU non mainstream cheapo watches...hahahaha...i am glad you still remember me...Kopi on me on the 'HOT' kopi session...hehehehehe
                                Ya let bro illusion and bro johnfish settle the time and date. Till then catch up with you again bro feilong..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X