Self Control issue :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Self Control issue :(

I have been saving up quite a while for one of the holy trinity.

Now that I am half way there, and I see got suffice cash, I keep having the urge to buy this watch, buy that watch.

Wanted to buy Sinn EZM1 (if can find), see the Omega great white also wanted to get. Saw the longines diver no date also wanted to sms the seller.

Kept trying to practise self control cos I know once I buy, its another longer wait to get my grail

haiz....why its so hard to concentrate
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

It's the "watch" virus. It's quite hard to control. I am like you. When I set my eyes on a timepiece, I will get it. But after I get it, I have thoughts to buy other pieces. Perhaps newer models come with new features or qualities, we always tend to change our minds in getting it. I think you are right, some sort of self control must be restrained, otherwise, it's dangerous.

Comment

There's no cure dude!

Comment

yes yes yes everything look so nice ... poisonous

Comment

As you grow older, you will grow more patient and be more loyal, ever since I saw the Pre A and Pre V PAMs, I have eyes for no other. I will soon sell all my PAM's and IWC's to acquire the loves I want.

Comment

It's always like that....I have been saving for the longest time for a Lange and Patek but alwasy get hijacked half-way by a nice vintage rolex or Pam. then it starts again and get hijacked again.

Comment

haha its a common problem like the flu virus.

horology butterfly syndrome.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                I have been saving up quite a while for one of the holy trinity.

Now that I am half way there, and I see got suffice cash, I keep having the urge to buy this watch, buy that watch.

Wanted to buy Sinn EZM1 (if can find), see the Omega great white also wanted to get. Saw the longines diver no date also wanted to sms the seller.

Kept trying to practise self control cos I know once I buy, its another longer wait to get my grail

haiz....why its so hard to concentrate

Buy and enjoy first, think later !! BTW whats ur HOLY TRINITY you saving up for

Comment

Originally posted by GadgetGuy View Post
                  There's no cure dude!

i hear it's terminal.....

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
                    Buy and enjoy first, think later !! BTW whats ur HOLY TRINITY you saving up for
                    AP15300 or VC overseas

oops that means not 1 but 2 :P
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

You are not alone...
                      1 3 5
                      ├┼┼╕
                      2 4 6 R

Comment

Been saving up for a daytona...=/ journey is long need to take a break 1...I bought a ring to quench my thirst while I continue the long journey hahaha...if not you cannot move on mah!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

The only cure is to pass all the control of finances to the wife!

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
                            And...suffer

While you watch her carrying a new orange paperbag from Liat Towers home...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by kenlinliu1419 View Post
                              That's what japanese men do. Pass all salary to wife and collect allowance.

Yet they have money to go drink every night. something amiss...
                              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X