Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[News] Bukit Timah spared flood repeat, thanks to flood gate management, water level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday my daughter got F for her Chinese exam... I was so shocked... I asked her why she never study, never revised??? Why??? Why??? Then today she told that her pen no ink during exam.... and then she told me her English got A...

ok loh... next time get an A for Chinese lah btw this time no ink only what... so don't be so upset lah.... cheers....

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
      Yesterday my daughter got F for her Chinese exam... I was so shocked... I asked her why she never study, never revised??? Why??? Why??? Then today she told that her pen no ink during exam.... and then she told me her English got A...

ok loh... next time get an A for Chinese lah btw this time no ink only what... so don't be so upset lah.... cheers....
      they teach such stuff in sch ah? must be gahment sponsored de
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by 116520 View Post

Yesterday orchard rd got F ... I was so shocked... I asked why ??? Why??? Why??? Then today pub say drain choke ... and then told us bt timah got A cos got new F management.. so no F ......

ok loh... next time get an A for orchard lah btw this time choke only what... so don't be so upset lah.... cheers....

Comment

err.... you said one not me huh....

Originally posted by pet View Post
          Yesterday orchard rd got F ... I was so shocked... I asked why ??? Why??? Why??? Then today pub say drain choke ... and then told us bt timah got A cos got new F management.. so no F ......

ok loh... next time get an A for orchard lah btw this time choke only what... so don't be so upset lah.... cheers....

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post

steady man!!!

I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

BTW, I am not angry with my daughter, it is not her fault... pen no ink, nobody want also, she is a very smart girl, Chinese always got A, I always love her...

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
              steady man!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
                You do not have to know Singapore well, what they "gahment" have done is always right. Many are blaming on the poor construction drianage system due to sudden increase in Shopping Malls & residential, the other is the our brillant Marine Barrage which suppose to serve as a flood proof.
                The gahment is a great taichi master.. Can shift attention or blame to anyone else..

Comment

Those so call expert(they r expert to talk after things happen but not expert to prevent it to happen) point out four points that causes the flood. First, the rain is too fast n heavy( nature fault). Second, too many building there( those property consortium fault). Third, too few grass patch and plants( also those consortium fault to make them no place to grow plants). Last, water flow too slow in the drain due to choked(maybe the people fault cos they like to throw rubbish into the drain). Wonderful, those eat waste rice Taiji masters got no fault at all.

Comment

Yes Bro crazybay.. They are rice buckets that leech on the ppl..

Pay high road tax??? To flood the vehicles..
                    Take taxpayers $$$ n do nothing..

When things happen, excuses n excuses to cover their assbrains using their powerful taiji stance.
                    Other than these tactics, what are they capable of???

Million $$$ annual pay produces such results..
                    If we want BEST results, wouldnt thay need to be paid TRILLION $$$ annual wages??

Comment

Originally posted by batamboy View Post
                      Yes Bro crazybay.. They are rice buckets that leech on the ppl..

Pay high road tax??? To flood the vehicles..
                      Take taxpayers $$$ n do nothing..

When things happen, excuses n excuses to cover their assbrains using their powerful taiji stance.
                      Other than these tactics, what are they capable of???

Million $$$ annual pay produces such results..
                      If we want BEST results, wouldnt thay need to be paid TRILLION $$$ annual wages??
                      I rather grow peanuts & pay them peanuts. It nuts to over paid them.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X