Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[News] Bukit Timah spared flood repeat, thanks to flood gate management, water level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [News] Bukit Timah spared flood repeat, thanks to flood gate management, water level

ORchard flood till like sai.... and they rather praise themselves tat Bt Timah nvr flood?

A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

they dunno what is
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

so the flood now moved to orchard?

when they fix orchard where will the flood move to next?
      I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
        so the flood now moved to orchard?

when they fix orchard where will the flood move to next?
        Oxley...
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

lucky I don stay ground floor
          I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

They trying to say something good to SWITCH TOPIC liao!!!!

Same tactic whenever bad thing happened!

Comment

Need not say more..... they will claim again they have the world class flood control system, this and that.....may be as compared to developing countries.

Comment

Not knowing Singapore that well, would the flood water from Orchard realistically go to the sea via Bukit Timah thus the reason why the flooding has "moved"?

Comment

cannot make it

Comment

Originally posted by 5218-201/A View Post
                    Not knowing Singapore that well, would the flood water from Orchard realistically go to the sea via Bukit Timah thus the reason why the flooding has "moved"?
                    You do not have to know Singapore well, what they "gahment" have done is always right. Many are blaming on the poor construction drianage system due to sudden increase in Shopping Malls & residential, the other is the our brillant Marine Barrage which suppose to serve as a flood proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Goemon View Post
                      You do not have to know Singapore well, what they "gahment" have done is always right. Many are blaming on the poor construction drianage system due to sudden increase in Shopping Malls & residential, the other is the our brillant Marine Barrage which suppose to serve as a flood proof.

I thought I read where the Singapore govt. spents millions on that Orchard road drainage? Wonder who the contractor was?

Comment

Singaporeans are too complacent. Next time when shopping at Orchard, pls check if the drainage is choked. Thank you.
                        1 3 5
                        ├┼┼╕
                        2 4 6 R

Comment

Eh. Next KPI , Orchard Flood, Y/N .........another criteria?
                          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Another A1 paper written by some scholars again... very well written explaining we have a good flood gate management...

Comment

aiyah, they also no need be responsible for anything. why would they care?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X