No announcement yet.

Not a fan of big size watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are a few 40mm Panerais. No reason anyone should be without a Pam...

Comment

I enjoy wearing anything 40mm (rolex sports) to 44mm (Pam). Tried and not so nice are 36mm and 47mm. So will mostly stick within 40 to 44mm.

Comment

in the past say about 15 years ago, when pam was first introduced, people say so big. where got nice. now? you see many watch brands making more than 40mm. however, i yet to see PP going beyond 40
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          in the past say about 15 years ago, when pam was first introduced, people say so big. where got nice. now? you see many watch brands making more than 40mm. however, i yet to see PP going beyond 40

PP 5980 is the nearest to big watch for PP. PP and lange dress series will never (hope I won't be wrong) breach 40mm, but PP will go with the trend with the nautilus/aquanaut series.

Rolex also resisted till DSSD came.

Comment

Originally posted by honestdeal View Post
            SIZE does Matters !!

Tink my first sentence doesn't really matters in this thread.

Wear something we are comfortable and tells accurate time that is the most important.
            My answer is "YES & NO" . Why I say that? Is bos the spec. given by a watch cannot provide us how it manage on our wrist" For instant an AP Offshore in 44mm vs a Pam Radiomir 47mm. I find it look alright on a Radiomir butis impossible for my wrist to handle AP which cliam to be smaller" So my conclusion here is how a watch case is shaped & design when incorporated to the lugs. Best is try it on & see for ourselve har"
            Last but not least....those who hasn't been poison yet by oversize watches . U R still in SAFE-ZONE Just brace yourself u never will someday like many us do already slave to it .DANGER-ZONE= NO WAY OUT !!
            Even the new ceramic Rolex sport /GMT-Sub remain a 40mm but cleverly design made me feel like a 42-43mm instead" Same goes to PP.Cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X