Apple ipads sold out ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple ipads sold out ???

It seems that the ipads have been totally sold out at the Apple reseller stores a day after the launch in SG...any bros here know of any stores still carrying the ipad stock...am keen to get one...the design is super cool

Yeah, I have the iPAD 64GB for sometime and its really great, especially at night before I go to bed, I surf SG ROC on my iPAD and its small enough to be handled on the bed, great battery life, decent sized screen, fast enough processing speed, etc. Great product!
    Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

think if they have sold out, you have to try those shops in sim lim. their pricing may be still stiff though. if you have a way with words, maybe can negotiate for price @ authorised reseller.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

heard the shops will have stocks in 1-2 weeks from now,fyi

Comment

at epicentre (wheelock) on friday evening, was told new stocks would be here in ard 3 weeks, was advised to put a 10% deposit to secure one
          "The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking...
          the solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind.
          If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker." ALBERT EINSTEIN (1879-1955)

Comment

My wife went to Funan early afternoon Friday and of course all sold out there. Very late Frdiay afternoon (around 5:30) she went to Orchard Central to get something at the AFC shop and found the Apple store had all models except the 64gb wifi 3G.

So she bought the 64gb wifi to just surf around the house.

Comment

those without 3G is good for those who are fighting over the use of one computer for internet @ home only.

if you are intending to use it while traveling on public transport system, you will need a 3G model.

the ipad is a glorified iPod *imho*.

if im @ home, i rather use a pc/notebook.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
              2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                those without 3G is good for those who are fighting over the use of one computer for internet @ home only.

if you are intending to use it while traveling on public transport system, you will need a 3G model.

the ipad is a glorified iPod *imho*.

if im @ home, i rather use a pc/notebook.

Quite true Triton but as we live in the big city of Jakarta we will make due without the 3G model, and we both hate drivers so we both drive ourselves, besides public transport here is nothing to surf about here.

Comment

anyway, the next iThing you get is an iHouse

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

juz got my ipad, i would say its kinda neat~

Comment

Oz side plenty of stock of 64gb 3G. Anyone want to do MO?
                      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                      Blue 6694
                      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                        I am coming to Sydney tomorrow. Any indication on price. If cheaper, I may get it there instead of T3.
                        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                          I would be keen if the price is the same or cheaper than SG..

Comment

Originally posted by dennlow View Post
                            I would be keen if the price is the same or cheaper than SG..
                            iPad prices in OZ is about the same as Singapore...

64GB 3G around $12XX

Comment

Had a chance to buy it on the first day of launch but passed it up. Somehow felt it'll end up in my drawer collecting dust.

I checked it out during the evening of the launch day, was surprised to find a shop fully stocked up at Suntec, beginning to wonder why on earth did anyone bother to queue super early.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X