Falling in love in sec sch...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falling in love in sec sch...

Ok juz curious n for fun only...wad do u guys or 1 gal,think about this?

I mean like those that r in this forum at least went thru sec sch...ABSOULTELY NO OFFENCE TO THOSE THAT DID NOT.Except for me,but i m gonna graduate already. a few questions below

1)Did u hav a gf/bf in sec sch?
    2)Wad is ur opinion on this since u guys hav gone thru this part of ur life?
    3)For those who did hav a gf/bf in sec sch...do u advise ur younger brothers or sisters to fall in love while studying in sec sch?

IMO: I think it's a waste of time and money,and ur studies will b at stake. U dun want to risk ur future juz for a girl or guy right? I believe my mum wld rather me spend a few k on a watch and staring at it than wasting time in a relationship with a girl n put my future at stake.

For me I never so far hav no gf...as u can tell..hahha

My point of view would be different from one who has gone thru a love affair in sec sch...that's wad i want to hear...

And pls ah...be serious n dun giv me crap

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Ok juz curious n for fun only...wad do u guys or 1 gal,think about this?

I mean like those that r in this forum at least went thru sec sch...ABSOULTELY NO OFFENCE TO THOSE THAT DID NOT.Except for me,but i m gonna graduate already. a few questions below

1)Did u hav a gf/bf in sec sch?
    2)Wad is ur opinion on this since u guys hav gone thru this part of ur life?
    3)For those who did hav a gf/bf in sec sch...do u advise ur younger brothers or sisters to fall in love while studying in sec sch?

IMO: I think it's a waste of time and money,and ur studies will b at stake. U dun want to risk ur future juz for a girl or guy right? I believe my mum wld rather me spend a few k on a watch and staring at it than wasting time in a relationship with a girl n put my future at stake.

For me I never so far hav no gf...as u can tell..hahha

My point of view would be different from one who has gone thru a love affair in sec sch...that's wad i want to hear...

And pls ah...be serious n dun giv me crap
    the boom boom gf can wait ... wait time n money ( at this age ) ... only u smart, have rolex as gf... hAHAahaha

Comment

i had gf while in secondary school. in the end, if u can balance between bgr and school work. i say why not if you are interested.

as for wasting money, in what way? it depends on how the 2 involved decide to spend time and what kind of philosophy in life. u can be together without having to spend alot of money. then again, u can spend alot of money if you have the cash.

it is part of growing up. to some, it happens earlier. to others it happens later.

there is no 1 set of rules to follow. vice versa.

my advice is you have to think what is right for you. people can tell u no. but u decide otherwise. is it wrong? to me, there is no right or wrong, each one of us has a different path of growing up. only advice to you, you will reach your destination, the route you take is part of growing up. do not tell yourself, what if i had taken the other part. you will never know. u cannot look back and regret because you cannot turn back time and change history.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
        the boom boom gf can wait ... wait time n money ( at this age ) ... only u smart, have rolex as gf... hAHAahaha
        Thanks.But Any other things u wanna say? Since u older n more experienced ...

Originally posted by triton View Post
        i had gf while in secondary school. in the end, if u can balance between bgr and school work. i say why not if you are interested.

as for wasting money, in what way? it depends on how the 2 involved decide to spend time and what kind of philosophy in life. u can be together without having to spend alot of money. then again, u can spend alot of money if you have the cash.

it is part of growing up. to some, it happens earlier. to others it happens later.

there is no 1 set of rules to follow. vice versa.

my advice is you have to think what is right for you. people can tell u no. but u decide otherwise. is it wrong? to me, there is no right or wrong, each one of us has a different path of growing up. only advice to you, you will reach your destination, the route you take is part of growing up. do not tell yourself, what if i had taken the other part. you will never know. u cannot look back and regret because you cannot turn back time and change history.
        Wasting money to me is like going out,buying gifts...But true la,we can also b together w/o havin to spend alot of money. Depends on ur character...

Agreed that there is no absoulte wrong or right...juz how u see things and how u make the best of the route that u take.

Comment

only u smart, have rolex as gf... hAHAahaha
          i on the contrary disagree. having a rolex as gf will lead to many more mistress. then got to spend more money. is it an investment? time will tell
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

haha i was sack in sec 2. nnb got into fight on valentines day...
            toopid sia... but dun think study so important to me... im doing quite good now.. HENG AR..........

Comment

Originally posted by D[e]smond View Post
              haha i was sack in sec 2. nnb got into fight on valentines day...
              toopid sia... but dun think study so important to me... im doing quite good now.. HENG AR..........
              fight over char bor is it?

kindly email with
              2. your nick

Comment

fight over char bor is it?
                Aiyoh...valentines day fight over guy meh...

Wah seh...so that's how u got out of sch la...u beat that guy till go hospital izzit?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  Aiyoh...valentines day fight over guy meh...

Wah seh...so that's how u got out of sch la...u beat that guy till go hospital izzit?
                  i took the whole pot of chiili from the food stall and smash it into his fxxk face... stupid rite?

Comment

i took the whole pot of chiili from the food stall and smash it into his fxxk face... stupid rite?
                    wah. that is painful. painful because of chilli. painful because the container if breakable one will cut the skin.

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

darkie, okie loh like tht ... if got gf at young age, usually wont result in marriage, cos guess ideal for guys to get married hor least ard 28 ... hving gf for 12 - 15 yrs thn get married, chances very low ...

so currently leh, wnt also can.. but not too much time/$ & emotion involve can leow ... take it easy, got also like tht dont hv also like tht ... so now play play ... hahahaha ... teach bad things, jia lark ... uni more serious ok .. hahaha

Comment

wah. that is painful. painful because of chilli. painful because the container if breakable one will cut the skin.
                        sack on the spot man!!!. never give me chance one.. if i see the principal come buy game for children... me confirm chop chop chop one. chop gif head drop

Comment

sack on the spot man!!!. never give me chance one.. if i see the principal come buy game for children... me confirm chop chop chop one. chop gif head drop
                          abit harsh i think.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

abit harsh i think.
                            aiya but think back i also bad student lah... trouble maker one... smoking always kena catch.. long hair. dye hair.

Comment

Hahaha...actually u shld thank him leh. If he didnt do then u wouldnt hav wad u hav today. U might not even b able to afford ur Daytona working in a office. Right? haha

aiya but think back i also bad student lah... trouble maker one... smoking always kena catch.. long hair. dye hair.
                              That's why i was thinking la..if u dun hav bad record he might juz giv u chance. But u hav bad record then u giv him chance to sack u mah. Long hair dye hair not that bad,but who ask u smoke then kena caught...

darkie, okie loh like tht ... if got gf at young age, usually wont result in marriage, cos guess ideal for guys to get married hor least ard 28 ... hving gf for 12 - 15 yrs thn get married, chances very low ...

so currently leh, wnt also can.. but not too much time/$ & emotion involve can leow ... take it easy, got also like tht dont hv also like tht ... so now play play ... hahahaha ... teach bad things, jia lark ... uni more serious ok .. hahaha
                              Unlesss she pregnant...hahaha ROFL But that wont happen...

Ya dun waste too much time n $ on her can liaos

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X