ToTo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pet View Post
    maybe the 7th month ghost formerly acs also, born or mati in dec ...

Eh...dun luan luan say eh...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

darkie, u see ...

i give result in post #38, u quote me on post #36 ... weird right ??
      only reason i think of is because, the server will post messages based on date and time stamp.

this can happen based on database read and write sequence. do not forget that when u hit post, the will be a lag time. a message is broken into packets and transmitted. however, not all packets within the posts will arrive in order, as such the last packet received by the server might be lag, however the other parts has already arrive minus the last packet where it would carry checksum and other relevant information. so when Darkangel reads the message, he quotes and reply also immediately. and the last packet of information from Darkangel arrives before the last packet packet of information of pet's messages.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        only reason i think of is because, the server will post messages based on date and time stamp.

this can happen based on database read and write sequence. do not forget that when u hit post, the will be a lag time. a message is broken into packets and transmitted. however, not all packets within the posts will arrive in order, as such the last packet received by the server might be lag, however the other parts has already arrive minus the last packet where it would carry checksum and other relevant information. so when Darkangel reads the message, he quotes and reply also immediately. and the last packet of information from Darkangel arrives before the last packet packet of information of pet's messages.
        No I checked the time,on my com clock it was 10 21 and it was recorded as 10 38 sent...damn weird can send to the future 1. N it was quite a few minutes gap and i read his msg,i quote...then i post. but it appeared on top...funny

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Eh...dun luan luan say eh...
          hehehe, today no 7th month leow, over ... hahaha
          using computer in old office, new office no line yet. official move today .. hehee start tomorrow.

triton, catch no ball ...... i IT blur 1, darkie see my post thn can quote wht, means my post must be in b4 his ...

Comment

hehehe, today no 7th month leow, over ... hahaha
            using computer in old office, new office no line yet. official move today .. hehee start tomorrow.

triton, catch no ball ...... i IT blur 1, darkie see my post thn can quote wht, means my post must be in b4 his ...
            No he dun understand i guess...it's ok...

Comment

No I checked the time,on my com clock it was 10 21 and it was recorded as 10 38 sent...damn weird can send to the future 1. N it was quite a few minutes gap and i read his msg,i quote...then i post. but it appeared on top...funny
              nothing to do with your computer time. it is the time of arrival of the last packet of information
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                nothing to do with your computer time. it is the time of arrival of the last packet of information
                But the timing all wrong leh...nvm la...small matter dun argue la...

Comment

TOTO Mooncake Draw $5,000,000
                  Draw Date: Fri, 21 Sep 07
                  Sales Close: 9pm on 21 sep

buy your tickets !! another chance .............................................

for singapore pool to make more money

Comment

TOTO Mooncake Draw $5,000,000
                    Draw Date: Fri, 21 Sep 07
                    Sales Close: 9pm on 21 sep

buy your tickets !! another chance .............................................

for singapore pool to make more money
                    i can see my condo coming.....or am i

Comment

I will resign if I strike Grp 1 TOTO. Sick of working
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                        I will resign if I strike Grp 1 TOTO. Sick of working
                        hahha ... dont say too soon leh, wht if like tht time, 40+ ppl kanna 1st prize ... hahaha ... each get less thn 20K ... dunno enough to buy daytona or not ... hahaa

Comment

hahha ... dont say too soon leh, wht if like tht time, 40+ ppl kanna 1st prize ... hahaha ... each get less thn 20K ... dunno enough to buy daytona or not ... hahaa
                          Daytona enough la...brand new 19k...but that 1 really kena chopped carrot head la. charged damn high premium

Comment

Daytona enough la...brand new 19k...but that 1 really kena chopped carrot head la. charged damn high premium
                            maybe not enough ah .. if prize = 5+ million, share by 40+ ppl, not enough for daytona ... hahaa... maybe enough for 116710 nai ... hahaa

Comment

maybe not enough ah .. if prize = 5+ million, share by 40+ ppl, not enough for daytona ... hahaa... maybe enough for 116710 nai ... hahaa
                              Wah seh.,..not so easy to hav 40 to tio la. unless the whole forum here buy same number. then mayb still possible.

Eheheh...maybe we should 出真字. If open i dun bluff u...our forum will b more popular than HWZ already. but i think only this thread got ppl read by then la.

ok...how bout we hav our regulars giv their birth DATE.If not enough then get other member. So mayb,pet,louisoh,desmond,egstring and trition? then got 6 numbers already

Me first!! 23!Huat ah!

Comment

Actually I am easily contended. Tonight strike 4D first price enough liao. Even buy $1 big can get $2K liao. Can fund 1/3 of a ROLEX
                                Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X