Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discussion : BNIB Rolex, any model of your choice !! 25% Discount.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    And I thought we cannot "kar-jiao" seller's thread?

I follow DA's lead de. Don ban me.

That number also appear in hwz b4
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

interesting way to get more contacts for property sales...but if there are no real intentions to get the watches, I have to say your method is a little underhand..

Comment

sorry TS not means to offend but i am from M'sia and if KL can get such a good deal thn all my KL watch collector kakis ll grab 1st or appoint me as their SG sales agent already...

as usual, u might get 5-10% for rolex sport model but subject to u relationship with e SA.
        Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
        Future - Geneva hallmark
        Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Dear TS, since you are only able to bring in limited pcs, I upp the stakes a little. I want a Sub C LV and I'll take it without any discount at list price. Whatever discount you manage is yours to keep. I can be contacted at 96665544. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.
          1 3 5
          ├┼┼╕
          2 4 6 R

Comment

Originally posted by hereicome View Post
            25% discount from singapore rolex centre price. Any model of your choice. Brand new in box with receipt from KL boutique.

Watch will be bought at KL Malaysia as i will be on a company trip. Cash on delivery back in Singapore.

Keen buyers pls call 94455733. SMS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED !!! CALL ONLY. THANKS.. Will exchange address to protect me from getting buyer last minute play out, and also to protect you shouold you found out watch is not authetic which is not possible. Watch will be 101% genuine.
            Hi bros, thanks for swift response. for those who called me. i have already informed and agreed with you. My friend who is selling the watch will call you for confirmation is you are his choice, he is not in property but the company he is working for is giving him a budget to purchase a watch of his choice. The 25% is based on singapore rolex branch which DO NOT give discount.
            here is no need for any upfront payment, Cash on delivery, so no fraud, no worries.

WHICH MEANS, If he managed to get 18% off from overseas and he sell it at 25% to bros here, it means 25% minus 18% which he only loses 7% which he do not mind as the company bonus is 10k gift to him. Hope this clarify everything. anyway the response is fantastic and i am so sorry to disappoint most of bros here as he is only allowed to get 1 watch. CASE CLOSED. Many thanks and cheers.

Comment

thread is re-open as i feel that you need to clarify these 2 points. one is you said you on company trip.

then you say it is not you who is selling watch but your friend.

there is ambiguity in your posts and they are contradicting.

i hope you can clarify. all other members please DO NOT post any more. if you do post, you may be subjected to receive infraction.

also can your friend confirm who is the lucky member from sg-roc?

Watch will be bought at KL Malaysia as i will be on a company trip. Cash on delivery back in Singapore.
              My friend who is selling the watch will call you for confirmation is you are his choice, he is not in property but the company he is working for is giving him a budget to purchase a watch of his choice.
              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
              1. subject heading indicating your issue
              2. your nick
              3. your corresponding email address
              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                thread is re-open as i feel that you need to clarify these 2 points. one is you said you on company trip.

then you say it is not you who is selling watch but your friend.

there is ambiguity in your posts and they are contradicting.

i hope you can clarify. all other members please DO NOT post any more. if you do post, you may be subjected to receive infraction.

also can your friend confirm who is the lucky member from sg-roc?
                hi triton, it should be ''we'' instead of i. Its a typo error and i cannot edit it. called admin this afternoon and explain to him that due to massive response and he can only have a watch and 10k budget, he have to see which one can he get the most discount at KL side. so he wun lose out much either by giving 25% off singapore price as you know some model the discount if different, therfore, he will check with KL his KL business associate and get back to his choice buyer. there will not be any cash upfront and we can proceed to rolex centre for verification before any payment is made. Safe for both side. If not, my friend can buy a watch which he think is a more popular model and give a much better price here since it is BNIB. Hope this explain your doubt, pls do call me if you need any addtional information. And should the buyer is chosen and he permits, i will post his nick up with his consent. If not my friend will sell his BNIB watch here for a better price in the sales section. Hope this clarify your doubt.

Comment

first you say it is any model of your choice.

then you change to budget under 10k, and he has to find a model that offers most discount.

so this means you change your original condition of offer to sell.

secondly, unless im mistaken, only dj models offers most discount. sports models offers little or no discount.

so most likely have to find a buyer who wants DJ.

choice buyer? i thought this is first come first serve basis? so the first person who posted after your first post should be the one since it is transparent for all to see who the member is and what watch the member wants.

if you want to have good reputation in this forum without having to change your number, i strongly urge you to offer the first person who responded. this is very clear cut. else you/your friend can always say some member nick.

25% discount from singapore rolex centre price. Any model of your choice. Brand new in box with receipt from KL boutique.
                  hi triton, it should be ''we'' instead of i. Its a typo error and i cannot edit it. called admin this afternoon and explain to him that due to massive response and he can only have a watch and 10k budget, he have to see which one can he get the most discount at KL side. so he wun lose out much either by giving 25% off singapore price as you know some model the discount if different, therfore, he will check with KL his KL business associate and get back to his choice buyer.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Sure. next time i will put in every DETAILED information. if u noticed in my first post, i told bros here to call me instead of sms so i can convey the msg to them clearly over the phone. Thats why i did not put in every details, my bad. will take note of further post and sales. Cheers.

Comment

25% based on SRC price. so it does not matter what is the list price in KL and what discount is given on the watch.

now you say friend buy watch which he think is more popular. (think is subjective - your friend say DJ more popular, i say sports model more popular how?)

give much better price? like which model and which price?

post to sell BNIB? your conditions are ever changing.

from offer to all on any model becomes 1 model with budget to 1 model that is deemed more popular by your friend to posting it up for all to buy?

as mentioned previously. the least you can do now is honour your words in first post and make good your offer to the first person who responded.

If not, my friend can buy a watch which he think is a more popular model and give a much better price here since it is BNIB.

And should the buyer is chosen and he permits, i will post his nick up with his consent. If not my friend will sell his BNIB watch here for a better price in the sales section. Hope this clarify your doubt.

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

to ensure transparency, i will not respond to hereicome's pm.

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

all right, then i shall make my admendment to my first post since i am new to this forum and do not know of the forum rules. below are the terms. if fellow bros cannot agree with me, all i can is sorry as i am new

I agreed with what u said like DJ is 15% or so in SG, therfore, we can give 25%.

For other models that is lesser than 15% in singapore, we will add another 10% discount on top of that. Example. Daytona singapore only can give 5%, we will give another 10% off.

Example: Daytona Watch retail price: $10000. after 5% its $9500 in Singapore. We will take another 10% of $9500 = $8550. So $8550 is the price u pay when we bring the watch back to you BNIB. Rolex centre check at your own cost if everything is found out to be original.

Everything stated above is our initial intention, just that we input wrongly which i clearly explain to bro darkangel over the phone.

Now due to the miscommunication, i would like to request a reset to the first responder. And now that i have so much hassle over this issue, i would like to ask any potential buyer to call my friend DIRECTLY. His name is Ray and his mobile is 98726232. Anything that is not sure about the above term, kindly call Ray directly rather than sms here and there to avoid hassle.

I would once again like to express my apologises here and if any bros here think you might want to grab this chance. kindly call Ray tommorrow morning. Your nickname/contact will be posted here just in case admin is still not satisfied.

Comment

Sorry triton. Just chip in an advice.

TS could have just surf the web to see what are popular models, buy the watch, then put it up for sale here at whatever price. No need to lose much and no hassle.

Why would you agree to lose up to 25% and pay upfront when you can easily sell a sports model at 5%! I think that's the fishy part which rose the suspicion of many.

End of post.

Comment

how many times have you shifted your 'goal post'? your terms and conditions keeps changing.
                              1. it is mentioned that the company gives him a budget and then he does not mind making a loss? so is it the company who want to sell the watch or he? secondly, who will want to make a potential loss of more than 3% especially it is BNIB?
                              2. now you say you new to this forum and do not know this forum rules. there is no violation of forum rules with your first post.
                              3. i did not state DJ is 15%

your condition now changes to 10% above what is given instead of all models.

the bottom line is that you and/or with your friend keeps changing terms of conditions of sale which is causing the confusion. that is why i mentioned, it is best everyone post it openly to prevent any misunderstanding and confusion

Hi bros, thanks for swift response. for those who called me. i have already informed and agreed with you. My friend who is selling the watch will call you for confirmation is you are his choice, he is not in property but the company he is working for is giving him a budget to purchase a watch of his choice. The 25% is based on singapore rolex branch which DO NOT give discount.
                              here is no need for any upfront payment, Cash on delivery, so no fraud, no worries.

WHICH MEANS, If he managed to get 18% off from overseas and he sell it at 25% to bros here, it means 25% minus 18% which he only loses 7% which he do not mind as the company bonus is 10k gift to him. Hope this clarify everything. anyway the response is fantastic and i am so sorry to disappoint most of bros here as he is only allowed to get 1 watch. CASE CLOSED. Many thanks and cheers.
                              all right, then i shall make my admendment to my first post since i am new to this forum and do not know of the forum rules. below are the terms. if fellow bros cannot agree with me, all i can is sorry as i am new

I agreed with what u said like DJ is 15% or so in SG, therfore, we can give 25%.

For other models that is lesser than 15% in singapore, we will add another 10% discount on top of that. Example. Daytona singapore only can give 5%, we will give another 10% off.

Example: Daytona Watch retail price: $10000. after 5% its $9500 in Singapore. We will take another 10% of $9500 = $8550. So $8550 is the price u pay when we bring the watch back to you BNIB. Rolex centre check at your own cost if everything is found out to be original.

Everything stated above is our initial intention, just that we input wrongly which i clearly explain to bro darkangel over the phone.

Now due to the miscommunication, i would like to request a reset to the first responder. And now that i have so much hassle over this issue, i would like to ask any potential buyer to call my friend DIRECTLY. His name is Ray and his mobile is 98726232. Anything that is not sure about the above term, kindly call Ray directly rather than sms here and there to avoid hassle.

I would once again like to express my apologises here and if any bros here think you might want to grab this chance. kindly call Ray tommorrow morning. Your nickname/contact will be posted here just in case admin is still not satisfied.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

surely for a BNIB item, no one will want to makes a loss. maybe im wrong, someone willing to make a loss.

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                                TS could have just surf the web to see what are popular models, buy the watch, then put it up for sale here at whatever price. No need to lose much and no hassle.

Why would you agree to lose up to 25% and pay upfront when you can easily sell a sports model at 5%! I think that's the fishy part which rose the suspicion of many.

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X