Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Money Changer - where to get better rates?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Changer - where to get better rates?

Hi guys,

I was informed by fellow member that this money changer gives good rate, but I don't know their phone number. I thought I'd call them up to check on the rate first before traveling all the way there.

It's the one at People's Park Complex, next to Peng Kwee. Can anyone help me find this shop's phone number plzzzz ? Thanks guys.

Money Changer - where to get better rates?

hi ppl, have got like around 5-7k Euro$ and some RMB as well.. any idea which money changer offers a better rate? thanks

Comment

I always go to the same money changer at Toa Payoh near to Courts. Since I give them tonnes of business, I find they are always sincere enough to always give me the best rates.

BTW. The euro is at an awful rate right now. Why do you want to change it?

Comment

heard arcade at raffles always got very good exchange rate.
        but i'm not sure if changing back to sing dollars will enjoy good rate or not.

you can try out there...

Comment

If I am not wrong there are two near courts at TPY. And then there is also another one at the other side of the same block. Go ask and compare the rates yourself cos forex fluctuate all the time especially euro now. For quick ref you can also check mustafa online forex: http://www.mustafa.com.sg/forex.asp

I don't think there is one money changer that offers best rates all the time so you may want to compare a few places if the amount is big, and try to bargain for a better rate (yes it's possible).
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

suntec citty mall, opposite the watson. always queue one.

Comment

Mustaffa ...good rates

Comment

My advice keep the Euro first. Even the best money changer in town will not offer you the best rate. Euro is at the lowest point now.

Comment

thank you for all the advices bro..
                  so should i dump my RMB$ 1st instead of the euro$?

Comment

how much RMB u have? what rates you want to sell?

also, i suggest that you try to exchange with forum members here who travel often to europe. this way, both parties earn. dont let the money exchangers earn.

if you need my help to check who are the forum members here who travel to europe often, pm me.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Hi triton, have got around 35k rmb.. Think I'll dump the rmb 1st ba.. U got contacts for it?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X