No announcement yet.

Some help needed with interior decor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some help needed with interior decor...

Hi guys, its me once again asking for help Sorry, because my mother-in-law to be needs some help with her newly renovated apartment (and being a fresh grad, I don't exactly have experience in either renovation, or buying furniture. The only furniture I own now is a bed, cheap roller chair and perhaps some Ikea desks.... and my B&Z watchbox )

Todays questions are:

1. Where's a good place to buy lighting? Any shops to recommend? (Not the chandelier type, but something... more modern please.)

2. Where's a good place to get a good quality leather sofa? Once again any shops to recommend?

Budget for both questions are lets say upper Mid range, she doesn't mind forking out slightly more for something that is good quality and can last. She doesn't like things that are cheap but breakdown or wear out fast.

Help anyone?
    fallraen
    "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

err.......

Try.......

Balestier and Jln Besar - Lighting
    HTL at gul circle - leather sofa
    劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

you can try prima lighting along geylang road.

alternative you can try yi lu fa

as for sofa, if you dont need to try, i can pass you my contact, they bring catalog to you and u choose.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

thanks guys.

did alot of searching on renotalk forums. found some answers... as for the sofa, i think need to "test" first before buying, so might need to give this one a pass. Will check out HTL for sofa as previous set was bought there.
        fallraen
        "Grandpa were you a hero in the war?" "No,"he answered,"but I served in a company of heros."

Comment

Originally posted by fallraen View Post
          Will check out HTL for sofa as previous set was bought there.
          Do pop in to Domicil located next door. German (I think) brand mainly for export sets to Europe/USA which is owned by HTL.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X