Incompetent Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
    i know of a restaurant in town where returned dishes are added with....combined male essence...haha
    Better give some warnings for fellow members here.

On a side note... my friends who worked in F&B line told me better dont play play with waiters or waitresses, because you'll never know what they do behind those doors...
    'Faber est suae quisque fortunae'

Comment

Originally posted by bigfatpig View Post
      Better give some warnings for fellow members here.

On a side note... my friends who worked in F&B line told me better dont play play with waiters or waitresses, because you'll never know what they do behind those doors...

Obsessive masturbators working in restaurants as cooks and waiters?

Comment

i know of a restaurant in town where returned dishes are added with....combined male essence...haha
        thats is digusting man, i personally havent heard about this (ex F&B)

Originally posted by bigfatpig View Post
        ...On a side note... my friends who worked in F&B line told me better dont play play with waiters or waitresses, because you'll never know what they do behind those doors...
        its true, but wanking to add ingredients is wrong; i dont get it. why some people resort to such low tactics to get back at customers.
        [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
        Blue 6694
        Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
        [U]"My collection"[/U]:
        [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

During my teenage years, I remember one of my brothers doing something nasty to one of our racist customer's food. I don't wanna say exactly what he did but it was really yucky.

At the time though, he deserved it!

Comment

They wanked in advanced, kept it and add to the dishes that they have to redo. I know because I was in the toilet cubicle once and the waiters thought I was one of them, spoke to me in cantonese and asked me to hurry "beat aeroplane" as they need my essence for the sharks fin soup for a "sie pak por" ("female dog", cant type the word***** here) from table x and if I dont have enuff, can use some from the fridge belonging to another guy and they started laughing among themselves. I pretended to cough loudly and they realised they were talking to the wrong person and scurried out of the toilet. I walked out and quickly asked my guests to leave the restaurant. This was 4 years ago and I will never go back there again.

Comment

And till this day, whenever I attend formal chinese dinners and have sharks fin soup, I will always hesitate a little.....

Comment

They wanked in advanced, kept it and add to the dishes that they have to redo. I know because I was in the toilet cubicle once and the waiters thought I was one of them, spoke to me in cantonese and asked me to hurry "beat aeroplane" as they need my essence for the sharks fin soup for a "sie pak por" ("female dog", cant type the word***** here) from table x and if I dont have enuff, can use some from the fridge belonging to another guy and they started laughing among themselves. I pretended to cough loudly and they realised they were talking to the wrong person and scurried out of the toilet. I walked out and quickly asked my guests to leave the restaurant. This was 4 years ago and I will never go back there again.
                wah.... wtf! like that also got!

And till this day, whenever I attend formal chinese dinners and have sharks fin soup, I will always hesitate a little.....
                no doubt; now thinking back, maybe better to just have home cooked food
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Never annoy the chef. If you want to complain, do it and walk out.

Back in the army I always heard tales of cooks using their socks to make coffee for their favorite Officer/RSM.

When I was in Australia, a friend of mine who worked in a cafe used salivia to 'build up' the foam on a latte after the customer sent it back.

And I'll always remember when I was in the States and a colleague rejected a steak as it was over done. The Chef came back out with a plate with a new steak in one hand and a meat cleaver in the other. After tossing the plate on the table, he stool one foot away from my colleague and asked whether the steak was alright. Of course my colleague said yes. And yes, it was way overcooked.

Comment

Originally posted by sdchew View Post
                    Back in the army I always heard tales of cooks using their socks to make coffee for their favorite Officer/RSM.
                    This one I got hear from my army friends before. Those super XL/GL officer, the cook will use their socks to la kopi for them to drink. Smile smile when they order, but behind do all this... then smile smile give the cup of kopi. Then when the officers sit down together with other officers to drink the coffee... all the cook will go
                    'Faber est suae quisque fortunae'

Comment

I also got this type of bad service, but it is in thailand though. My family ordered a few bowls of sharkfin soup at a restaurant, and to my horror, there are ants, yes ants, in my bowl of sharkfin. Then, i asked for a replacement of the extra ingredient soup. And the joke is, the service personnel came back with a bowl of sharkfin soup with lagi more ants.....
                      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by sdchew View Post
                        And I'll always remember when I was in the States and a colleague rejected a steak as it was over done. The Chef came back out with a plate with a new steak in one hand and a meat cleaver in the other. After tossing the plate on the table, he stool one foot away from my colleague and asked whether the steak was alright. Of course my colleague said yes. And yes, it was way overcooked.
                        Was he by any chance in a state that allowed for a concealed handgun? If so, it would have been epic to see the guy just calmly take out his gun, and place it on the table .
                        Blue 6694
                        [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X