Why MWTS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by k83 View Post
    to me, MWTS and WTS makes no difference. At the end of the day, buyers are at the mercy of the sellers. Potential sellers (MWTS or WTS) can always post their item up at the garage, even if their asking price is met, decision still lies with them at end of day.
    Not very true. I always at the mercy of buyers .

A few times I tio a few sms saying they saw another piece of the watch that I am selling at only slightly higher but is a brand new piece. When ask them where they see, no news or gone diam diam, just to see them bid for another one after I sold mine. .

buyers could also go missing or in my case, agree on price, then come meet me but see le start bargaining, saying mother father story. And mind you, its def not cos of the condition of my watch. Just like many bros here, I too baby my watches a lot a lot

Haiz, psychological warefare at its finest whenever we buy/sell so it kinda work both ways regardless of the title of the thread
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

usually i encounter buyers pull out rather than seller refused to sell...personal experience of mine...

In fact some of the potiental buyers simply MIA...no sound no picture type...i dun understand the logic behind this kind of action...afterall in here all are adults liao....simple text if paiseh to call lar...to say the simple phrase...SORRY,I DECIDED NOT TO BUY LIAO...

easy mah....as a seller i oso cannot sae anything at all...simply will sae..thanks for your kind interest...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
        usually i encounter buyers pull out rather than seller refused to sell...personal experience of mine...

In fact some of the potiental buyers simply MIA...no sound no picture type...i dun understand the logic behind this kind of action...afterall in here all are adults liao....simple text if paiseh to call lar...to say the simple phrase...SORRY,I DECIDED NOT TO BUY LIAO...

easy mah....as a seller i oso cannot sae anything at all...simply will sae..thanks for your kind interest...
        I see unker Dragon post me suddenly don dare post le

I confess, I dua him once before due to certain circumstances sorry sorry

lucky he no bear grudge. next time treat you kopi-O (cheaper without sugar/milk mah )
        I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

hehehehe...no lar bro..mai sae uncle until like dat...me bear no grudges de...hehehehe....kopi,beer or tea on me when we meet up...wadever drinks that rock your boat oso can!

Hehehehehe...

Comment

Just saw 1 thread from other forum this morning..

WTS Item A at $A, then upz the post subsequently, saying due to overwhelming responses, price now increase to $A+$B!!! This type of cheapskate seller is the best... Pui Pui!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post

WTS Item A at $A, then upz the post subsequently, saying due to overwhelming responses, price now increase to $A+$B!!! This type of cheapskate seller is the best... Pui Pui!!!
              wah LOL, ok loh i will avoid such sellers LOL

Comment

hehehehe...no lar bro..mai sae uncle until like dat...me bear no grudges de...hehehehe....kopi,beer or tea on me when we meet up...wadever drinks that rock your boat oso can!

Hehehehehe...
                somebody good mood orh, got new watch to play with

Comment

well..seller have the right to price or how to market their products...if uncomfortable then source for a better deal...hehehehe....cheers....

Comment

Mr Exxondus...where got new watch to play?hehehehe...me now in the so-called 'dog-house' period....super poor and down BUT NOT OUT!

hehehehe....which grail watch u aiming after u let go of your GMT2C?

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post

Bro be careful hor...many sellers in "other forum" also post here one har...sometimes with a different nick though
                      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

hehehe..in fact many sellers and buyers are on both forums as stated..hehehe...so i suppose it is best to be frenly lar...MAKE LOVE NOT WAR...lol.....

Comment

Mr Exxondus...where got new watch to play?hehehehe...me now in the so-called 'dog-house' period....super poor and down BUT NOT OUT!

hehehehe....which grail watch u aiming after u let go of your GMT2C?
                          ur avatar changed from IWC to datejust liaoz mah

me no money liaoz, need to step away from luxury watches for a while

ytd bought a Citizen eco-drive to tide me for a year or 2. haiz..

Comment

hehehehe....ssshhhhh......mai sabo me....that datejust is undeclared item from OC...hehehehe....swee swee....

Comment

Btw...i tot u hunting for the new Incredible HULK aka 116610LV?

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                                Bro be careful hor...many sellers in "other forum" also post here one har...sometimes with a different nick though
                                Opppsss!!... Should I report ma ta first? Hahaha....

But really buay tahan this kind of seller leh...

Almost comment on the thread but thinking of "WORLD PEACE" so hold back.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X