Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ERP = Every Road Pay/ Electronic Robbery in Progress?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ERP = Every Road Pay/ Electronic Robbery in Progress?

Hi folks who drives,

U think e ERP system really helping with e traffic or no difference??
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Does help abit....ABIT...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

soon you will have a system run on satelite and it will track and update pricing on the run
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

not surprising. this is because each car IU is unique and basically u can track it from anywhere. there are so many satellites over sg.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
        soon you will have a system run on satelite and it will track and update pricing on the run
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

tracking comes in handy la so u noe who to vote mah..
          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
            Hi folks who drives,

no differences for those who already own a car and need to drive.... cos if u detour, end up paying more for petrol and of cos time...

the easiest way ... to increase the number/ charges of erp...... INSTEAD of looking at how to improve the road system..( more roads, widen, design, flow, overhead, flyover, expressway etc )

We have the worst road system in the world ... considering the amount of $$$ each car owner 'donated'.

Comment

that would make an exercise of driving truly for the rich.
              Blue 6694
              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                no differences for those who already own a car and need to drive.... cos if u detour, end up paying more for petrol and of cos time...

the easiest way ... to increase the number/ charges of erp...... INSTEAD of looking at how to improve the road system..( more roads, widen, design, flow, overhead, flyover, expressway etc )

We have the worst road system in the world ... considering the amount of $$$ each car owner 'donated'.
                i think you have a decent system considering you take a look at perth roads. third world literally.

KNN the road very smooth, some idiot go and put 30kmh speed humps, or the road dual lane, convert to single lane, and if happen got bus, waiting for passenger KNN you wait long long

people want to make roads wider and more efficient, they make the roads smaller

somemore the intersection so bloody small, go and put a roundabout, to go around it, you need to turn your wheel to lock and turn, and the bus just scrapes is everytime it goes pass
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

i think you have a decent system considering you take a look at perth roads. third world literally.

KNN the road very smooth, some idiot go and put 30kmh speed humps, or the road dual lane, convert to single lane, and if happen got bus, waiting for passenger KNN you wait long long

people want to make roads wider and more efficient, they make the roads smaller

somemore the intersection so bloody small, go and put a roundabout, to go around it, you need to turn your wheel to lock and turn, and the bus just scrapes is everytime it goes pass
                  comparing road for road, sg very good...

but given the $$ recieve directly/ indirectly from cars... it's not good enough......hahahha... also AU big country... lauya road also cost a bomb...hahaa

Comment

but lauya road doesnt need to be made anymore lauya by putting silly lanes, and roundabouts that serve no practical purpose other than giving those repair shops a job
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

but lauya road doesnt need to be made anymore lauya by putting silly lanes, and roundabouts that serve no practical purpose other than giving those repair shops a job
                      tht 1 cos AU lauya brian, no lang chye... hahhaha

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                        Hi folks who drives,

Not at all man, as long as number of cars in singapore dun reduce, confirm got congestion one. Its a matter of WHERE only... ERP only shift congested areas nia.. really ****.

Comment

i just feel that the ERP makes no difference. look @ the CTE, after so many up in pricing, extending in hours, it is still practically jam. why? because the CTE leads to too many residential areas.

how to increase speeds? bring back the old days where 1 COE cost u minimum 60k. then people will think twice about owning a car. then taxi drivers will not complain no customers. no more hogging of bus lanes. no need to fight for season parking lots.
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

to be real honest, i dont mind paying ERP if i can see the road widened, improve, new roads etc.

at present moment, it seems that the erp is just for lining the coffers of the treasury department
                            Blue 6694
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

I think there is no perfect way to solve congestion in any part of the world. By having ERP, the govt is playing with the "demand and supply and pricing" game just like rolex buying... too expensive nobody buy, too cheap too many in market...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X