No announcement yet.

Do you like being noticed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It does not bother me if people fail to notice the watch i am wearing. in fact, i rather they not notice it at all. After all, it is for personal satisfaction and the love of the watch.
    Nobody is Perfect, I am Nobody.

Comment

depends. whether I am at company function? Overseas? or dating??

Comment

There was once an angmo queueing up in front of me to buy MacDonald's. Suddenly he turn to me n said wow milgauss very nice watch.. n we start to talk about watches. The feeling is great when others compliment ur watch. Hehe.. anyway I too noticed he is wearing a Pam n a nice chat continues...

Comment

it is only nice to be noticed by fellow enthusiasts, where you can enjoy a nice chat on watches.

for those who know nothing and just go "wow, a rolex ah", then its not that nice to be noticed.

Comment

Nice to get noticed by people who appreciates good watches. But most and almost all the time I don't get noticed, people do not look at the kind of watch I wear.

Comment

For me it’s a good feeling when friends comment the watch looks nice on you, but not so nice when people use it to infer things about you (your finances, prudence with money, your attitude/show off etc).

I believe most of us buy the watch primarily because we love it, and also to reward ourselves or remind of some milestones we have achieved. I wouldn’t spend a bomb on something I don’t like or think is fugly, just to use it as a status symbol or show off.
              My collection:
              2014: Hamilton Jazzmaster Viewmatic (silver case white dial brown leather)
              2015: Rolex Datejust 116233 (TT white dial Roman numerals) [Sold Sep 2018]
              2016: Ball BMW Power Reserve 100 anniversary
              2018: Rolex Submariner Date 116610LN (black)
              2018: Rolex Submariner Date 116610LV (hulk)

Comment

prefer to go un notice....

Comment

Thats why i like vintage Rolex.
                  Sleeper....
                  $20k-30k+ but most people dont know.

Hhhmmmm, but i also like full solid gold.
                  Also $20-30k+ but whole world staring.

Muayhahahahahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by kman82 View Post
                    For me it’s a good feeling when friends comment the watch looks nice on you, but not so nice when people use it to infer things about you (your finances, prudence with money, your attitude/show off etc).

I believe most of us buy the watch primarily because we love it, and also to reward ourselves or remind of some milestones we have achieved. I wouldn’t spend a bomb on something I don’t like or think is fugly, just to use it as a status symbol or show off.
                    really best friends will comment watch looks nice and still caution about spending vs liabilities in life

parents, elders will comment your finances, prudence with money why need to buy a rolex/LV/hermes/prada/chanel

fakey sore eyed acquaintances will behind your back comment show off attitude

well well...... 开心就好

Comment

Dont bother

In 1st day yes. after you wore luxury watch for years , You will feel doesn’t matter whatever people eyeing or not.
                      In 1st month wearing luxury, you will realise the owner( myself also ) not really swing his wrist with his watch😅. Did you realise? Hahaha
                      Owned
                      Seiko The Great Blue Chrono
                      Rolex DateJust
                      Rolex 116710LN G,AN
                      Rolex 16710BLRO
                      Rolex 116710 BLNR
                      Rolex 14060
                      Rolex 14060m
                      Rolex 16610LN
                      Rolex 116610LV
                      Rolex 16610LV
                      Rolex DSSD 116660
                      IWC 3777 schaff chronograph
                      Tag Heuer Carrera M.wind
                      Montblanc Timewalker
                      Bell & Ross BR01
                      Invicta black chronograph
                      Deutsche Master m.winding
                      Pam233
                      Pam104
                      Pam359
                      Pam372
                      Pam024N
                      Pam632s
                      Mido GMT baroncelli
                      Omega speedmaster ck2998
                      Gshock Alti-Thermo
                      Gshock G'Mix
                      Gshock Gw9400BJ

Comment

Originally posted by mun_hoe View Post
                        really best friends will comment watch looks nice and still caution about spending vs liabilities in life

parents, elders will comment your finances, prudence with money why need to buy a rolex/LV/hermes/prada/chanel

fakey sore eyed acquaintances will behind your back comment show off attitude

well well...... 开心就好
                        Yes alot of nasty people in this world. Alot of sore eyed or green eyed people. If u bought a condo they will also comment bad. If u wear a gold watch strangers will say fake too. Some People just cannot accept facts that u r financial richer than them.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X