Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really?? wow....

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
    sad to say my niece is in it too,not her la,it's her bf who got into trouble and she's at the scene on that day too.haiz...

Comment

Of course the police can pick them up swiftly... chop people in mall... so many CCTVs, singapore so small, can't catch got nothing to say...

Originally posted by ngokyc View Post
      Just wondering where is the thrill for stabbing or/and slashing people? Truely impulsive move and it is too late for regrets. Police has picked up these guys pretty swiftly - I would say. From witnesses, evidence gathering, getting statements and etc. Sad incident but its a lesson for us to learn about life.

Comment

May the dead teen RIP.
        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

wow... almost like perth liao. once i got stuck in a nightclub where a group of guys welding parangs and poles came crashing in.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by voltshin View Post
            then you better be careful. later they stare at you, slash you and rob your rolex.

last heard, their hearing will held tomorrow. if found guilty, might be death sentence.
            Yeah scary eh...usually I am quite kiasu, dun find trouble. Not worth it at all for me. Afterall I have everything to lose, they don't.

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
            sad to say my niece is in it too,not her la,it's her bf who got into trouble and she's at the scene on that day too.haiz...
            Gosh...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Pretty scary. Just a stare kana slash on the neck.

Comment

So next time in the same situation, better to whack first (use cup, plate, steak knife, etc) then run?
                Blue 6694
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

It seems such things are pretty common except for this recent case which is blown up in the media. But once such news spread world wide, big organised triads overseas will laugh at singapore for having such childish gangsters. Triads are establised to make $$$ and not to fight for JUST ego.....those people who fight and kill others are normally at the lowest end of the Hierarchy, the ones at the top drink wine, make merry, live in nice houses, drive nice cars and enjoy life.....I pity such low lives......
                  Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

cos our education system are broken...
                    recent years, they have sort of abandon the corp canning system and most of the punishment. students and teens know that the teacher can't really do anything to them, NS can't really tekan them much. therefore, their thinking changed.

i really thought that "gang" are not longer much exist in singapore, didnt know that now they even lagi jialat. especially recent months, seem like singapore got a increase in murdering cases.

Comment

Actually not 100% true. At one stage asian gangs in perth also had the same mentality. personally i knew of a few guys who would always boast of their fights involving weapons of all sorts. whilst i was not involved, i had alot of ideas on makeshift weapons. i remember when i recommended cane as a weapon, some of the guys will go buy cane furniture and take it apart, just for the lengths of cane
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Gangs are not cool! Owning a Rolex is!

Comment

Agreed!

Comment

Self defense skills are essential now

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop