Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should we organice a MO for watches from SG-ROC ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by egstring View Post
    yeah lo he very stingy one somemore i must take the cheapest airline...now very angry with him liao. Looking for lobang after i come back from the course. See no point in staying lo.

Work so hard also no use. Simi sai also i do
    it is like tat in most places. more important is how boss treats employees.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Pet looking for dirty stuff again! So wrong la..ask a lady to get for u these things

Coach...ermm....i think wristlet n i think of more then tell u. U go there see the price,then u post here,then i tell u i want or not
      wow lau, i innocent leh, i never ask her buy playboy penthouse leh ... but hor she can read my mind leh, was thinking ... hahahhaha

----

anyway, the cheapest way to save some $$$, but of cos some logistic involve loh ... example, your friend stay in california, u ask him to order from online store in say NY, usually free shipping to california; also cross order from outta state, there's no sales tax.... thn after tht, hand carry back to spore or ask yr friend ship from california to spore, declare as some personal items, dont put invoice so high thn wont kanna local GST ... hahaha ... actually 1 item, i dont think IRAS bother with it, but ship like 10 pcs, i think IRAS come after u if u under declare and dont pay GST ... hahaha
      Last edited by pet; 29-09-07, 12:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
        wow lau, i innocent leh, i never ask her buy playboy penthouse leh ... but hor she can read my mind leh, was thinking ... hahahhaha

----

anyway, the cheapest way to save some $$$, but of cos some logistic involve loh ... example, your friend stay in california, u ask him to order from online store in say NY, usually free shipping to california; also cross order from outta state, there's no sales tax.... thn after tht, hand carry back to spore or ask yr friend ship from california to spore, declare as some personal items, dont put invoice so high thn wont kanna local GST ... hahaha ... actually 1 item, i dont think IRAS bother with it, but ship like 10 pcs, i think IRAS come after u if u under declare and dont pay GST ... hahaha
        Depend on how many u guys wanna buy la...

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hi Guys the below are just my estimations .

AD used 1.56 as exchange rate quite some time back to fix local selling price .

Current 1.49 exchange rate .

7% off usd rate 7% off GST . 5% off list price .

We are looking at 14-20% off and without paying premium prices .
          1675/16610/116234/78240
          Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
          Hublot BB ASF
          PAM 104J
          Sinn 903 H2
          Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
          U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
          If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
            Hi Guys the below are just my estimations .

AD used 1.56 as exchange rate quite some time back to fix local selling price .

Current 1.49 exchange rate .

7% off usd rate 7% off GST . 5% off list price .

We are looking at 14-20% off and without paying premium prices .
            i was looking at Omega ... some model higher list in USA, some lower list thn spore ... i gv example:

singapore list price = $5150 ( incl GST ). After discount say 20% = 4120 ( incl GST )
            USA List = US$3300. Offer price = US$2310 = S$3465 ( use exch 1.5 )

so saving of close to 33% from local list ... of cos this exclude shipping and local gst if any loh.

Comment

i was looking at Omega ... some model higher list in USA, some lower list thn spore ... i gv example:

singapore list price = $5150 ( incl GST ). After discount say 20% = 4120 ( incl GST )

so saving of close to 33% from local list ... of cos this exclude shipping and local gst if any loh.
              Shipping if we buy as a grp n share share shld b ok la

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                Shipping if we buy as a grp n share share shld b ok la
                i check with 1 b4, regardless of no of pcs.. 1 ship fee nai = US$65

1 pc = 65.
                10pcs also 65

Comment

Hmm,

I was using conservative estimating the exchange rate AD used for list price .

Pet just confirmed my theory USD3300 = SGD$5510 based on 1.56 exchange rate .

I am waiting for exchange rate to reach 1.43 (given by financial analyst) by end of this year .

So can we go case or SGWRA and demand that ADs should adjust the different brands lisuiteted price in SGD base on new exchange rates as recently USD had plunged q a lot ?
                  1675/16610/116234/78240
                  Hublot BB ASF
                  PAM 104J
                  Sinn 903 H2
                  Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                  If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

If we can get a reputable people to consolidate the list i also want to get daytonna SS + YM2 .
                    1675/16610/116234/78240
                    Hublot BB ASF
                    PAM 104J
                    Sinn 903 H2
                    Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

Opps ,can remove from my shopping list the YM2 ??

Just found out YM2 is usd30,000 .

Not worth it . Rather go for AP ROO .
                      1675/16610/116234/78240
                      Hublot BB ASF
                      PAM 104J
                      Sinn 903 H2
                      Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                        Opps ,can remove from my shopping list the YM2 ??

Just found out YM2 is usd30,000 .

Not worth it . Rather go for AP ROO .
                        LOL...that's quite ex leh...for the SS and plat model ah? or for the YG model?

Comment

Think is ss model
                          1675/16610/116234/78240
                          Hublot BB ASF
                          PAM 104J
                          Sinn 903 H2
                          Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW

Comment

OMG la...wth...

Comment

5 pages and the outcome is???????
                              if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                              1. subject heading indicating your issue
                              2. your nick
                              3. your corresponding email address
                              4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

NOt confirmed...hahhaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X