Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wad phone u using?

As above!

Me using N8800. Hoping to change to the sirocco version soon or a Vertu(this has to wait la...damn long)

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

n6233

HTC touch
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

oh the touch...wanted to buy that..but had it wasn't that gd so gav up on that.

Comment

Hp 6828..
        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

me use cheap cheap 1 ... dunno wht sony eric model also

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
            me use cheap cheap 1 ... dunno wht sony eric model also
            Wah...rich pet pet use cheap phone to keep low profile ah

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
            Hp 6828..
            I thought u work at starhub got discount on phone 1? But I know ur phone line and internet free 1...hahha

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              Wah...rich pet pet use cheap phone to keep low profile ah

I thought u work at starhub got discount on phone 1? But I know ur phone line and internet free 1...hahha
              i not rich, boh lui to buy good phone, anyway, me rough user ... hahahha ... my sony eric only 3 mth old nai ... 1 to spoil leow ...

Comment

2 x SE 880i
                1 x sirocco

Comment

hmnn..... before i had this 'watch disease'....i was having 'phone disease'.... that was about 2 yrs ago...heheh....was always on the look out for new handphones... ..tendency to change phone about 3-4 months....record shortest time owned a phone was 5 days....... was so well-versed in all models of phones.. ..hehehe but now....asked me what's the latest nokia phones...er... . hehehe

and i have broke my own record...cos i'm still using the same phone....w810i.... for about 17 months leow...hehehee no complain........
                  Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
                  Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
                  Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
                  Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by D[e]smond View Post
                    2 x SE 880i
                    1 x sirocco
                    Nice...I wanted the Sirocco,but now prices still so stiff..

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
                    hmnn..... before i had this 'watch disease'....i was having 'phone disease'.... that was about 2 yrs ago...heheh....was always on the look out for new handphones... ..tendency to change phone about 3-4 months....record shortest time owned a phone was 5 days....... was so well-versed in all models of phones.. ..hehehe but now....asked me what's the latest nokia phones...er... . hehehe

and i have broke my own record...cos i'm still using the same phone....w810i.... for about 17 months leow...hehehee no complain........
                    Seems like most of us got hit by the phone bug,then get bitten by watchbug.

I was exactly the same as u la...damn well versed with every single model,now I still looking at phones once in awhile. I had tendency to change in 3-4 months. My record was less than a day sell liaos. then followed by 3 days and 14 days.

Now no much interest in phones,breaking my record soon. My longest record was 11 months with N6220. Now my 8800 gona break record soon.

Comment

Wah... suka suka change hp.. lol.. ok la.. me using mine for >1yr liao
                      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post

i wont call it a disease, i call it slave to telemobility.
                        i too was in the same situation. then was on a lookout for newer technology, so was very interested in handphones. usually change every ½ year on average. back then, never sign contract. so was on a lookout to see which dealers offer the best price. used to pay on average about 500 for a phone. then trade away in about 18 months. usually it is nokia handphones as it has one of the better resale value. last year, bought the v3x @ 18 bucks after contract sign in and trade in phone. then got my n6233 for 0 dollar. recently bought a HTC touch to play with. paid 150.

now move on to watches as got better value. at least, can wear it or admire it. not much changes in terms of watch technology. however, recently with the discovery of newer materials for watch making, im sure it would set the world abuzz.
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                        1. subject heading indicating your issue
                        2. your nick
                        3. your corresponding email address
                        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                          Wah... suka suka change hp.. lol.. ok la.. me using mine for >1yr liao
                          My going to be 1 yr ald...hahaha

Comment

my last few phone all contract foc 1 leh ... hee ... except current 1, cos last motorola cannot last 2 yrs .

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                              my last few phone all contract foc 1 leh ... hee ... except current 1, cos last motorola cannot last 2 yrs .
                              How come urs FOC? company pay ah?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X