Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UBS Hit with multibillion lawsuit = Sg $ gone ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UBS Hit with multibillion lawsuit = Sg $ gone ?

http://money.cnn.com/2008/07/24/mark...ties/index.htm

Since Our gahment invested heavily into UBS with our 'cpf'.... so if lawsuit lose then hw?
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

then they will come up with a GST hike lor..someone gotta pay e lost mah.. Since Temasek bought big pie of UBS. Same as e Suzhou investment years ago, a bleeding project from e start, think Temasek lost few Billion. Bad Debt liao..write off lor..
    "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

hai..bo bian de...either more erp gantries or gst increase or ciggie prices or liquor prices..aiyo....income tax mayb...
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Already confirm got $$$ gone...
        http://www.littlespeck.com/content/e...omy-080724.htm

Comment

oh dear....hope not too bad or else alot of things and taxes going to increase liao....Gosh..everything goes up but not salary...

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
            then they will come up with a GST hike lor..someone gotta pay e lost mah.. Since Temasek bought big pie of UBS. Same as e Suzhou investment years ago, a bleeding project from e start, think Temasek lost few Billion. Bad Debt liao..write off lor..
            i think write off alot leow... only knwo how to make local's $$ with those GLC... competing wiht local co for rice bowl... tht day friend were saying sometimes is a mistake for GLC to own so many co in sg and compete with the rest of private sector, cos money just dont go around... jst look at other 1st world.. they dont hv co like keppeland, capitaland, mapletree etc ( jst to name prop sector nia )... to compete with private developer ...

Comment

hahaha..true...GLC have their fingers in every sectors that make money..hahaha....

Comment

no matter what gahmen still make money..

Comment

yeah..they make money from locals to lose to others in a moment..hai....i juz wish they dun invest the reserves and give us locals some rebates or incentives if got surplus...better mah..afterall it is all our money mah...

Comment

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
                    yeah..they make money from locals to lose to others in a moment..hai....i juz wish they dun invest the reserves and give us locals some rebates or incentives if got surplus...better mah..afterall it is all our money mah...
                    grandpa will say... we cannot depend on these growth dividends or gst rebates..or something like that la..

Comment

Originally posted by Nooch View Post
                      yah lor..incrase gst to help the poo lor..gst increased for a year liao but any plans to help the poor? no news liao..silly garment..

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                        i think write off alot leow... only knwo how to make local's $$ with those GLC... competing wiht local co for rice bowl... tht day friend were saying sometimes is a mistake for GLC to own so many co in sg and compete with the rest of private sector, cos money just dont go around... jst look at other 1st world.. they dont hv co like keppeland, capitaland, mapletree etc ( jst to name prop sector nia )... to compete with private developer ...
                        Other 1st world have true democracy lor..look at us? Autocratic state. Everything also they wan to get involve, my fren workin in a small publishing firm then SPH bought over he say never e same, everything he write must be vetted by his boss, he was told tat it was to ensure accuracy, I say BS lor..it is to ensure anyone never write negative abt garment. Here is 1st world country, 3rd world pay. I see e ppl in white dancing Hip-Hop i feel disgusted. Alamak if I got million dollar wage i also can dance lor..
                        "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

growth dividend and gst rebates?

do they help?

Originally posted by icecream View Post
                          grandpa will say... we cannot depend on these growth dividends or gst rebates..or something like that la..
                          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                          1. subject heading indicating your issue
                          2. your nick
                          3. your corresponding email address
                          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

the above mentioned is a temp measure to help the less fortunate in delaying the effect. ie: give them some cushion against the price hike.
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Our money??? I never think those are our money already loh.... my money is in my bank....

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X