No announcement yet.

+++Briefcase thread+++

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using a Victorinox sling laptop bag. Now thinking of changing to a backpack type, so to even the load better..
    Current Inventory
    Explorer II Black (M)
    Submariner LV (M)
    Datejust TT
    Omega Speedmaster Date
    Adidas (my 10yrs workhorse)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Hahaha yeah most people carry crumpler...it's not say VERY expensive or VERY cheap but I think still ok. I got 1 crumpler sling and 1 crumpler laptop bag.

Wanted to get some other brand but....hahah prefer to blend in with the crowd and not look too outstanding
      in sg see crumpler like seeing rolex here in oz not so common ... love their bags tho
      was already eyeing a crumpler bag but no sure what combo

hint: get all
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
        Haha.. ya lo.... nowadays all the kids also carry wat crumpler... not cheap also k... tink kids r richer now... maybe more ex than the old JPG i used to have..

For work.. i carry a sling bag lo... got a few at hm also..
        JPG, louis?? i wonder if it's the same one i'm still using now... actually, i'm still using a JPG doctor's briefcase (short rubbery fabric kind)..it's bought when JPG first set up their boutique at Wisma Atria....think i paid $300+ for it then....still love it....
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Me never use briefcase only use Porter bag for work..
          "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            in sg see crumpler like seeing rolex here in oz not so common ... love their bags tho

i got 2 crumplers (bought them in Oz)...at that time, Crumpler hasn't set up their store in SG i think...their bags are nice....come to think of it...i used to love/siao mambo bags and tees.....now i think passe already...hahaha

went to Montblanc last weekend and saw a doc bag...quite nice...around $700-$800+

cheers
            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
            Audemars Piguet ROO
            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
            Panerai 270
            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
            Rolex 116610LV
            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
              i got 2 crumplers (bought them in Oz)...at that time, Crumpler hasn't set up their store in SG i think...their bags are nice....come to think of it...i used to love/siao mambo bags and tees.....now i think passe already...hahaha

went to Montblanc last weekend and saw a doc bag...quite nice...around $700-$800+

cheers
              Hahaha....I saw the MB messenger bag quite nice....but shall not be tempted

JPG, louis?? i wonder if it's the same one i'm still using now... actually, i'm still using a JPG doctor's briefcase (short rubbery fabric kind)..it's bought when JPG first set up their boutique at Wisma Atria....think i paid $300+ for it then....still love it....
              Wads JPG?

Originally posted by ahwoon View Post
              I'm using a Victorinox sling laptop bag. Now thinking of changing to a backpack type, so to even the load better..
              Same I also getting the backpack soon....now I carry a laptop bag and a sling bag...looks weird...i think

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post

Yeah it's common that's why I hated it last time but no choice have to stay low profile and blend in...so buy crumpler

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

cheers
                where in oz you buy? i never see it over my side

(...)
                Same I also getting the backpack soon....now I carry a laptop bag and a sling bag...looks weird...i think

Yeah it's common that's why I hated it last time but no choice have to stay low profile and blend in...so buy crumpler
                backpacks are good, and dont forget that laptop bags arent considered baggage ... you can technically stuff anything you want in there and it will not be weighted
                me like crumpler bag so ok, just need to find and get my money to buy it
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Haha.. i have the small bag and pouch... pouch still going well.. but abit of rust liao... Small bag, i bring to sec sch ... so it's been like 10-12 yrs... cheap and good... Tink pouch was $100+... bag was $200+... unlike Prada.. 1 pouch already $600+... knn

Hahaha....I saw the MB messenger bag quite nice....but shall not be tempted

Wads JPG?

Jean Paul Gaultier...
                  A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Haha.. i have the small bag and pouch... pouch still going well.. but abit of rust liao... Small bag, i bring to sec sch ... so it's been like 10-12 yrs... cheap and good... Tink pouch was $100+... bag was $200+... unlike Prada.. 1 pouch already $600+... knn

Jean Paul Gaultier...
                    Ooh...I see..

Wah JPG so cheap meh! Wah seh! Muz go see see! But I think that time JPG @ Paragon was closed right? Coz the never pay rent or something?

Comment

i looking for a briefcase/messager/tote tat can be formal and casual, any recommend?

Comment

Originally posted by wmatt76 View Post
                        i looking for a briefcase/messager/tote tat can be formal and casual, any recommend?
                        I ALMOST bought the Prada sling bag/messenger bag.... nice and stylish... but price was 1.5k... Good option if price is not a concern for u..

Another option would be Mont Blanc... slightly cheaper at <1k...

For me... i gave in to the 50% offer for the Burberry messenger which cost $1.2k before discount... bought it like 1-2mth back...

http://www.burberryusaonline.com/pro...entPage=family
                        A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

I ALMOST bought the Prada sling bag/messenger bag.... nice and stylish... but price was 1.5k... Good option if price is not a concern for u..

Another option would be Mont Blanc... slightly cheaper at <1k...

For me... i gave in to the 50% offer for the Burberry messenger which cost $1.2k before discount... bought it like 1-2mth back...

http://www.burberryusaonline.com/pro...entPage=family
                          prada sling where got so expensive? that time I saw 1.1k only leh

Wah MB less than 1k! Gotta go check it out soon liaos...but then after that will headache...since Prada and MB priced about the same which to get?

Orh! NEVER REPORT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wmatt76 View Post
                            how about these Dunhill bags

http://store.dunhill.com/SG/ENG/Page...&p4prd=FO6010A

http://store.dunhill.com/SG/ENG/Page...&p4prd=OW6010A

or this Gucci messenger bag?

Comment

I would prefer the Gucci 1 if u had to choose between the 3...

didnt know that Dunhill had a online store for sg!

Comment

I would prefer the Gucci 1 if u had to choose between the 3...

didnt know that Dunhill had a online store for sg!
                                Dunhill online store is based in Hong Kong. They will deliver the item from HK to SG. I checked the delivery charge is USD33 for a messenger bag.

I'm still thinking on which of the these 3 should i get, 1st dunhill messenger bag and Gucci almost the same price at $850+ . But Gucci looked so flimsy when i checked while Dunhill looked and feel solid and that will last long. Plus at DFS now, dunhill give 20% discount.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X