+++Briefcase thread+++

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crimson16sg View Post
    Dunhill online store is based in Hong Kong. They will deliver the item from HK to SG. I checked the delivery charge is USD33 for a messenger bag.

I'm still thinking on which of the these 3 should i get, 1st dunhill messenger bag and Gucci almost the same price at $850+ . But Gucci looked so flimsy when i checked while Dunhill looked and feel solid and that will last long. Plus at DFS now, dunhill give 20% discount.
    Ahhh I see....

I think Gucci is not bad but since Dunhill has discount then go for the Dunhill 1

Hehehe the only thing I like about dunhill are their lighters...only thing is that....I dun smoke hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

me used to carry LV utah messenger to work, but after which my colleagues keep pointing pointing and disturbing then I stop liao. Now it is sitting at my storeroom collecting dust... Presently just hold my wallet, keys and handphone in my right hand loh...

During sec school I remember carrying lafuma red/grey color one...those days it was cool...then come the eastpak loh
      present
      rolex submariner
      rolex explorer 2
      rolex datejust
      audemars piguet royal oak chrono moonphase
      seiko emperor tuna

past
      rolex day-date
      rolex gmt 2
      corum bubble skeleton
      corum bubble gmt

Comment

Originally posted by wmatt76 View Post
        hmm..i checked and nobody started this.

free to talk about business briefcase, messenge type, tote type, school bag also no problem.

looking at the youngsters today, their bags are so hip then what we had in 20years ago.

i remember my sec school bag is those umbro draw string on the top with 2 pockets on the side, like SAF bag
        haha..mine is those china made red army messenger bag..also got a New balance bag..plus pencil case with lots of pop out gadget..

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          Ooh...I see..

Wah JPG so cheap meh! Wah seh! Muz go see see! But I think that time JPG @ Paragon was closed right? Coz the never pay rent or something?
          i got one john paul guiter bag back in 1995..1998 all rusted liao so thrown away..

Comment

Originally posted by eddiepuricon View Post
            me used to carry LV utah messenger to work, but after which my colleagues keep pointing pointing and disturbing then I stop liao. Now it is sitting at my storeroom collecting dust... Presently just hold my wallet, keys and handphone in my right hand loh...

During sec school I remember carrying lafuma red/grey color one...those days it was cool...then come the eastpak loh
            But LV Utah not so obvious as the monogram mah...well I know how it feels

I keep telling myself they are just jealous...but still cannot tahan...

psst...LV utah messenger condition good not? keen to clear? or trade with my wallet plus top up ? heheh

Comment

I also carry a LV damiere messenger call bastille. I get a lot of grief for it too. Some colleagues said behind my back that i m v hao lian, wear rolex, carry LV lol. But after using it for 4 years, pple kinda stop talking abt it liao.
              Last edited by Bluedevil; 02-08-08, 01:14 AM.
              Just a 16613 Blue TT Sub

Comment

i dun spend alot of money on bags..on watches maybe because still got resale value..buy some picard bags good enough liao..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bluedevil View Post
                  I also carry a LV damiere messenger call bastille. I get a lot of grief for it too. Some colleagues said behind my back that i m v hao lian, wear rolex, carry LV lol. But after using it for 4 years, pple kinda stop talking abt it liao.
                  jealousy hahaha...but then why cant we just shut them up

Comment

wanted to clear my utah but second hand store only offer 50% that is S$1400...sianzz
                    present
                    rolex submariner
                    rolex explorer 2
                    rolex datejust
                    audemars piguet royal oak chrono moonphase
                    seiko emperor tuna

past
                    rolex day-date
                    rolex gmt 2
                    corum bubble skeleton
                    corum bubble gmt

Comment

Originally posted by eddiepuricon View Post
                      wanted to clear my utah but second hand store only offer 50% that is S$1400...sianzz
                      Ouch....!

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
                        I ALMOST bought the Prada sling bag/messenger bag.... nice and stylish... but price was 1.5k... Good option if price is not a concern for u..

Another option would be Mont Blanc... slightly cheaper at <1k...

For me... i gave in to the 50% offer for the Burberry messenger which cost $1.2k before discount... bought it like 1-2mth back...

http://www.burberryusaonline.com/pro...entPage=family
                        I didn't saw this bag today at Burberry but this is my acquisition today after i didn't get the messenger bag at Dunhill. I told SA there that I will be back for the bag after taking lunch since my friend is waiting and I wanted to show her the bag before i buy it. When I came back the bag was already bought by someone and they don't have stock left. It was on 30% discount. Then we just went to Takashimaya and saw this bag and bought it at 50% discount too.

Now waiting for the Gucci bag to go on sale!!!

Comment

I didn't saw this bag today at Burberry but this is my acquisition today after i didn't get the messenger bag at Dunhill. I told SA there that I will be back for the bag after taking lunch since my friend is waiting and I wanted to show her the bag before i buy it. When I came back the bag was already bought by someone and they don't have stock left. It was on 30% discount. Then we just went to Takashimaya and saw this bag and bought it at 50% discount too.

Now waiting for the Gucci bag to go on sale!!!
                          Hahahah Gucci wil be somewhere in nov/dec

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Hahahah Gucci wil be somewhere in nov/dec
                            Great!! still have time to save!!.. or is it cheaper in the US? since my friend going there for holiday on december..

Comment

Great!! still have time to save!!.. or is it cheaper in the US? since my friend going there for holiday on december..
                              Well...I think it's just alittle big cheaper only...not significant...I rather u get from s'pore...can enjoy it straight away!

Comment

build up volume in sg, so when i want to buy, i can enjoy savings
                                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                                Blue 6694
                                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X