Warning: Undefined variable $useSitebuilder in /www/wwwroot/sgrolexclub.com/includes/vb5/template.php(404) : eval()'d code on line 312 which watch do you wear when you travel overseas - Singapore Rolex Club

Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which watch do you wear when you travel overseas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • gteee
    replied
    Hamilton navy GMT

    Leave a comment:


  • johnny depp
    replied
    I will wear my pam 312. easy to change time zone.

    Leave a comment:


  • Trinidad
    replied
    Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
    from my observation, a lot of members here wear less expensive timepieces when travelling to prevent being mugged....then why does one buy a rollie GMT/Pam GMT and etc, then and only use it in SG? I find it hard to reconcile.
    Different people have different standards.
    Dont worry i am in your gang.
    i wear my Rolexes everywhere i go and for everything i do.

    Leave a comment:


  • 7070
    replied
    Most countries I'm going, I will wear along my Oris Flight Timer R4118.
    I find it's much easier for me to use it overseas where I can just adjust the clock scale instead of the adjusting the time.
    Something like this.

    Is it alright to put in other's sale link here?If it's inappropriate, pls do remove it. All the best for your sale watchbus.

    Leave a comment:


  • notelover
    replied
    Depends where you go actually. Luck plays a part too.

    Leave a comment:


  • wolfeyes1974
    replied
    from my observation, a lot of members here wear less expensive timepieces when travelling to prevent being mugged....then why does one buy a rollie GMT/Pam GMT and etc, then and only use it in SG? I find it hard to reconcile.

    Leave a comment:


  • Clement_jr
    replied
    i wear seiko. decent and inexpensive.

    Leave a comment:


  • Killertomatos
    replied
    Either seiko or G shock..

    Leave a comment:


  • sexyspyder
    replied
    G-Shock with World Timer function. Don't wanna get robbed.

    Leave a comment:


  • iclebo2014
    replied
    Wear the humble watch. To play safe

    Leave a comment:


  • chui
    replied
    depends on where..Casio if the place requires pple to be more laidback & low profile aka Thailand I will wear a casio...if I am going to a place like Europe then a Tag..no point being too flashy..the last thing u want to do is get robbed in a foreign place...it will be a nitemare or worst...

    Leave a comment:


  • tytan1979
    replied
    Cheap Timberland watch I got from Amazon. If the area I'm going to is cold, then nothing but the smartphone

    Leave a comment:


  • Buildmore
    replied
    Now a day, smartphone got International timer, so, don't need also any more.

    Leave a comment:


  • rickyc2105
    replied
    g-shock... cheap and good and wont get robbed...

    Leave a comment:


  • Vincn_ng
    replied
    Tag heuer when I work overseas

    Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X