Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken3
    replied
    To HK / China : Rolex 16610 or Exp 2 (Quite normal to see ppl weating such watches)

To across the causeway: Ball Ionsphere (Somehow feels it's less safe than even China... lol)

Leave a comment:

• 3kingdom
    replied
    When overseas, will wear my less expensive longines or nautica watches.

Leave a comment:

• notelover
    replied
    Originally posted by turboducky View Post
    Depends, if I am off to a dive trip, I would wear my Breitling Cockpit with rubber strap. To another time zone, it will be my very old Ulysse Nardin GMT or my Longines Legend Diver. I once went HK & China for work & in a rush, wore an IWC BP; well nothing bad really happened. But I guess keeping a low profit when travelling is a good thing, especially in Europe nowadays.... most Asians are too rich to be bothered with you!
    Casio G-Shock. I personally feel that unlike the bigger size Angmos... Asians small size more prone to kena robbed or bullied so better be careful than not.

Leave a comment:

• turboducky
    replied
    Depends, if I am off to a dive trip, I would wear my Breitling Cockpit with rubber strap. To another time zone, it will be my very old Ulysse Nardin GMT or my Longines Legend Diver. I once went HK & China for work & in a rush, wore an IWC BP; well nothing bad really happened. But I guess keeping a low profit when travelling is a good thing, especially in Europe nowadays.... most Asians are too rich to be bothered with you!

Leave a comment:

• Zhi_Peng
    replied
    Originally posted by alantannottam View Post
    Thanks guys, for your advices.
    I just bought my first Rolex (GMTllc LN) today. Hao say lah!! I can now claim I am in this "club".

Now thinking to wear this (bracelet) or my Blancpain (sail strap)..
    [/B]Im going in Jun (winter in Aust), so strap will be good.
    Nah... Not really lah.. I wore my 116610 to Korea on Jan also dun feel anything de.. So wear something you feel comfortable...

Leave a comment:

• simeone
    replied
    I always wear my Seiko or my white Addidas watch overseas..
    The horror stories that i heard from my friends's experience (unverify) that so and so got robbed in the railway station,
    market places.

Like wise normally, during my overseas business trips, I also prefer wearing my Seiko (have a client ever look at my wrist and ask what watch and i said it is a Seiko and I need more business from him as support lol)

Leave a comment:

• wombob78
    replied
    Either Seiko or Casio. I agree wit Erick.

Leave a comment:

• Erick
    replied
    a normal watch that we can afford to lose..............

Leave a comment:

• Lexushowroom
    replied
    Most of time is G-Shock cuz it's ACG tough, cheap & won't kena mob.
    If the country is safe, i might consider my precious Rolex : D

Leave a comment:

• alantannottam
    replied
    Thanks guys, for your advices.
    I just bought my first Rolex (GMTllc LN) today. Hao say lah!! I can now claim I am in this "club".

Now thinking to wear this (bracelet) or my Blancpain (sail strap)..
    Im going in Jun (winter in Aust), so strap will be good.

Leave a comment:

• oliverlay
    replied
    Hi guys, do you think its safe to wear a Rolex (GMTllc) to Australia (Sydney Melbourne) ?
    Its a free and easy trip for me, and I will be doing lots of public transport travelling.
    Shouldn't be a problem as I wore my DSSD to Melbourne on a family trip about 2 years back and did not feel at all under threat. We were using their public transport most of the time.

Leave a comment:

• Dfive
    replied
    Hi guys, do you think its safe to wear a Rolex (GMTllc) to Australia (Sydney Melbourne) ?
    Its a free and easy trip for me, and I will be doing lots of public transport travelling.
    Of course !! I wear a Deepsea to East Timor, and a Breitling to Manilla, Bangkok, Penang....... NO DRAMAS.....

Leave a comment:

• alantannottam
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dannyboyz
    replied
    Which watch I wear depends on the country I am travelling to. If the timezone is different from that of SG, I will wear my GMT2 and PAM321. But if the timezone is the same as SG, I will wear any watch from my collection. If travelling to third world countries, just wear my casio...haha

Cheers

Leave a comment:

• eastsider
    replied
    I just saw a milgauss inspired 'zhap' brand in jakarta yesterday. I did not wear it cus need to overnight there. I saw an indonesian in the same lift with it. Initially i tot its really milgauss black face cus the oyster braclet, black face n the orange needle. But i didnt see the rolex wording or the small words saying 'suoerlative chrono etc'.

Tempted to ask him to let me take a photo but in the end didt want to offend him. Hahaha

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X