Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delrosa81
    replied
    Normally I would either wear my 12 year old seiko kinetic for biz trips and Casio G Shock for Leisure trips. For safety reasons....also there is a higher tendency for things to get lost on overseas trips, cos timing normally kinda rush, etc.

I don wanna get mugged....losing the watch is small thing, worst thing is getting hurt or killed over a watch.....

Leave a comment:

• UncleLau
    replied
    Bro Ricky please join us for the March or June gathering with your THUNDREBIRD leh ! drool.....

Leave a comment:

• Uncle Ricky
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    just like to know those who travel frequently, what is the watch(es) you usually wear?

does destination influence your decision?
    Yeah, when I was flying on business, the most I'd wear was a DJ S/S. Too flashy and it might not be good for business. Too cheap (Casio LED) and people think you not experienced enough.

For pleasure, if on holiday, I'd wear my Seiko Diver Midsize with rubber strap. An oldie but goldie! Or maybe the Brietling.

If going to wedding banquets or meet up with khakis, then must pull out all the stops and wear the gold or at least the Thunderbird.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    9mm will do . or a .357 magnum. both my fav calibre of guns

Leave a comment:

replied
    next time, get a gun and shoot at them!

Originally posted by meluvpolaroid View Post
    i travel to M'sia with my ellesse watch..if to thailand i ll wear my tissot...the last time i was in bangkok, my hubby's red tag was ripped off in the protests of the chautuchuck market in the crossfire of the plc being burnt down

Leave a comment:

• meluvpolaroid
    replied
    i travel to M'sia with my ellesse watch..if to thailand i ll wear my tissot...the last time i was in bangkok, my hubby's red tag was ripped off in the protests of the chautuchuck market in the crossfire of the plc being burnt down

Leave a comment:

• p3l3r
    replied
    ill take my citizen skyhawk AT
    got atomic signal so can sync.....( the only time i can use this feature is when i go overseas lee....doenst really work in spore)
    chronograph , count down timer.....
    and changing from different time zone very easy....
    + have 2 diffrent time zone alarm.....

but surprisingly the watch quite bligy...... so kinda attract attention.
    and i do travel to doggy countries...

Leave a comment:

• dennistwc
    replied
    i travel to M'sia with my submariner or TH carrera..if to thailand i ll wear my seiko...

Leave a comment:

• billykueek
    replied
    I get withdrawal symptoms when I stay in Singapore for too long and 1 month is too long.

Originally posted by feilong108 View Post
    haha..dun fly often...lol...juz in singapore too boring liao...so go overseas look look see see...hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    haha..dun fly often...lol...juz in singapore too boring liao...so go overseas look look see see...hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• billykueek
    replied
    PPS? I fly a bit too maybe can meet in airport or foreign land hahah and go watch shopping together

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    wow.... you really flying alot lately....... going to eye another watch ah?

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    oic..thanks for the tip ya..be heading to HK in ard 10days time...so like to know abit on the pricings...hahaha...

Leave a comment:

• ping3288
    replied
    HK price quite good for certain brand. For some brands, can get v good disc.

For brand new watches, u dun have to pay gst, so technically 7% cheaper than Singapore

Leave a comment:

• feilong108
    replied
    hongkong prices good meh????

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X