No announcement yet.

What else do the members collect besides watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yes. i agree. material is not important.

taxico and garfield - do you still ride regularly?

Originally posted by garfield View Post
    Regardless of frame material... most important is enjoying the ride and freedom it provides
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by triton View Post
      wah. you know your stuff.

anyway, this is my merlin with campy parts

Wah you got cycle one meh?

Comment

• I used to have a colnago with compag and durace parts leh.....
        Totally lost touch now.
        Dont even know where to go to buy a bicycle for my daughter.
        Anyone got suggestions?
        Am thinking of a small 14" to 16" bike for my 4 yr old girl.
        Trainingg wheels required.

Or anyone who has spare training wheels for 14" kids BMx

Comment

• yes. i cycle.

in fact, i doing a charity ride in october. here is the thread.

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
          Wah you got cycle one meh?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

• try joo chiat road cc opposite got a shop sell. price quite reasonable.

Originally posted by Trinidad View Post
            I used to have a colnago with compag and durace parts leh.....
            Totally lost touch now.
            Dont even know where to go to buy a bicycle for my daughter.
            Anyone got suggestions?
            Am thinking of a small 14" to 16" bike for my 4 yr old girl.
            Trainingg wheels required.

Or anyone who has spare training wheels for 14" kids BMx

kindly email with
            2. your nick

Comment

• @@@@@@@

Comment

• Originally posted by taxico View Post
                am i the only person on the forum that (still) prefers a steel frame?

my regular ride is a no-brand steel frame (made somewhere in italy) i bought in malaysia. old cervelo rims + old shimano duraace... no battery needed. my look pedals are probably over 15 years old.
                Steel frame better than carbon & aluminum except titanium, sorry is just me. i'm looking forward to my new 8.9kg Chromoly steel, due to high vibration comfort.

Regardless of frame material... most important is enjoying the ride and freedom it provides
                Yes you RIGHT but is just me, enjoying the ride, enjoying the quality, traveling with a sense. Just like @ ROLEX, why getting expensive watches, why not just @ cheap watch & enjoy the time, yes why not nothing wrong RIGHT. But then that's two different issues here, enjoying the ride, enjoying the ride + Quality.

Originally posted by triton View Post
                wah.
                anyway, this is my merlin with campy parts

i am currently looking to custom make a stainless steel frame. not sure to go columbus or kva tubing.

will be going for a bike fit next week hopefully. after that will decide what frame geometry to use.
                yes. i cycle.

in fact, i doing a charity ride in october. here is the thread.
                Good luck on your charity ride, if you can't make it i will replace you but i need to top up, coz i want 140KM haha. One time pain why not hantam titanium hehe, anyway thanks for the speedometer advice, i got my CATEYE...

Comment

yes. i agree. material is not important.

not in recent times... the last time i rode was when i was an NSF...

i actually wanted to get back on the saddle - but need to do a full service first so i will have to drop it off at tessensohn... i even bought a new pair of shoes and swapped my old cleats onto it last year but my bicycles are still in storage!

some day... i will get down to it.
                  “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

yes. i agree. material is not important.

I am still riding but not really very active...

Comment

• lol...same here...also riding but not very active.... getting back to active riding slowly......

now i ride on road very scared....too many accidents involving bikes recently

hoping to get my first Titanium bike soon

I am still riding but not really very active...

Comment

• this is a nice brand. u getting from fitskuul?

what wheel set?

what group set?

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
                        lol...same here...also riding but not very active.... getting back to active riding slowly......

now i ride on road very scared....too many accidents involving bikes recently

hoping to get my first Titanium bike soon

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

• my current ride -

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

this is a nice brand. u getting from fitskuul?

what wheel set?

what group set?
                            lol u are very well informed... u know Choon Wei in person?

not decided yet. I have chronic back problem to settle before committing to buying... also not sure No 22 is suitable for me or not coz i need relax/comfort geometry

if really buy will be Ultegra bah... Dura Ace overkill... haha....

wheel set dunno leh... really out of touched... but I like my current fulcrum one very much....

Comment

• wah boss from the pix can't see the brand and make leg

my current ride -

Comment

• yes i know choon wei.

i am going for my second bike fit next week.

i got back problem. in the past, when i ride the merlin, i got back problem. after 10km. back is uncomfortable. so when to fit. now i ride 20-25km all is fine. if you in facebook, add me. u can see all my rides. past 2 weeks, doing about 25km @ 27km/h.

there are several titanium frame makers out there. choon wei does no 22 and is the only person who deals in the brand.

dura ace or ultegra, both are good. get a group set that fits your budget.

as for wheel set, there are many brands out there, choose one that is within budget and you like to use.

the other thing you may want to pay attention to is the seat. currently, i am using fizik. try to find a seat made for bull.

my bike @ fitskuul

Originally posted by pingpong View Post
                                lol u are very well informed... u know Choon Wei in person?

not decided yet. I have chronic back problem to settle before committing to buying... also not sure No 22 is suitable for me or not coz i need relax/comfort geometry

if really buy will be Ultegra bah... Dura Ace overkill... haha....

wheel set dunno leh... really out of touched... but I like my current fulcrum one very much....

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X