~~Mont Blanc Fan Club~~

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    one tip: never share your fountain pen, as everyone writing style is different, so by sharing you will put many angles to the tip, thus giving a degraded feel. This was advised by the MB sales rep in Oz.
    Oh ? I write with different styles at diff times 1 leh! Then jialat liaos

Originally posted by rh1667 View Post
    I had purchase a few pens and they never have discount, including Limited Edition, Writer's Edition, and their normal pen.

But for watches, was told they can give some discount, not much, i think 5% or 10%. But i think if you are their regular ( just like watch ) maybe they can give some discount, any bro have any experience on this?

Daily use is roller ball, my fountain pens are kept in safe. Also, dun know how to use fountain pen lah...ha ha
    Yup this applies to the boutiques...ADs...nope they give disc

I bought found a cheap fountain at my home..slowly play play around,once got used to it then I moved to my Waterman.

Maybe you can get a cheap 1 and practice la..

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Oh ? I write with different styles at diff times 1 leh! Then jialat liaos...
      no, as long as only YOU are using, it should be ok. just dont give to your mate, and let him/her pass it around.
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

• Oh I see i see..

Comment

• SAM! So in the end did u go down to vincent watch and get anything?

Wah just now was using my MB with fineliner ink...very smooth! must go try out their BP pens one day...hopefully it's gd.

Comment

• Nope... really no time to go down..... sigh...

In fact am still working now...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
            - GMT II
            - GMT IIc TT
            - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
            - Master Eight Days (1608420)
            - U1
            - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• awww...nvm got time to go and check out where are the outlets

Comment

• Well I have been collecting pens for awhile and have never bought from the Mont Blanc boutiques. I can recommend 3 places which I've been buying from - 1. Aesthetics Bay (Funan) 2. Fook Hin (Bras Basah Complex) 3. Coral & Elephant (Wheelock).

Used to collect Mont Blanc writer's series and Montegrappa. But sold off most of my collection, now I only keep an Omega Waterman and Visconti Van Gough for everyday use and a pair of Montegrappa Romeo & Juliet (matching serial numbers) for sentimental reasons

Comment

• thanks for the tip off!

I am not a collecter yet...and I am hoping I wont end up as 1... too many hobbies...

Just thinking of buying 3 MBs for personal use..and my "collection" ends right there

Comment

• Hmmz

There is a pretty nice Mont Blanc Vaucheron Constantine pen.

Comment

• Mont Blanc Rolex pen...I sure buy....hehe

Comment

• Hmz

There's a Montegrappa Panerai, Waterman Omega, Pelikan Chronoswiss, Mont Blanc VC and a few more, surely there is a Rolex somewhere hehehe

Comment

• http://www.rolexreferencepage.com/collectables/

Maybe this helps...great and unique pen I must say....

Looks like Rolex dun tie in with others to make products and sell but they authorize people to make for them for their clients as freebies

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X