X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

i think i replied the forum Qs already
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Other watch forums

just curious what other watch forums do you visit/contribute often apart from SG Horologyclub? share your comments of the watch forums too..i'm also interested to explore other watch forums that i've not visited before to learn more things so please share with me..

those that i surf:

www.timezone.com
        www.watchnet.com
        www.watchuseek.com
        www.thepurists.com
        www.horomundi.com
        www.u-boatforum.com
        www.***.com

i personally prefer SG Horologyclub and Timezone!

i think *** is still pretty quiet so i just "peep" once in a while..not much contribution and substance in their individual brand forums but their trading pits are more active..

Horomundi more atas...me too junior for this website but it's a damn good knowledge base i must say...

it's just my opinion so i hope i don't offend anyone...sorry if i did...

cheers

james
        I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
        A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
        Audemars Piguet ROO
        Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
        De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
        Habring2 Pilot Time Date
        Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
        Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
        IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
        Panerai 270
        Patek Philippe 5711/1a
        Rolex 116610LV
        Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Used to frequent WUS but quite quiet at times...

*** is darn darn boring...love this forum

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
            Used to frequent WUS but quite quiet at times...

*** is darn darn boring...love this forum
            i agree...WUS is getting boring for me too..
            I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
            A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
            Audemars Piguet ROO
            Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
            De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
            Habring2 Pilot Time Date
            Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
            Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
            IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
            Panerai 270
            Patek Philippe 5711/1a
            Rolex 116610LV
            Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

I am a faithful man........only SG-ROC !............

*** EMMANUEL***

Comment

me sometimes the rolex forum,once in a while peep watchnet/timezone/puristpro/***/Paneristi BUT most time here SG-ROC!

Comment

None except sg-roc !
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                    Horomundi more atas...me too junior for this website but it's a damn good knowledge base i must say...

it's just my opinion so i hope i don't offend anyone...sorry if i did...

cheers

james
                    Hi James, no offence taken and hope now given here too. I'm regular on horomundi and purist but like many here, I'm also a heartlander. Why would you say horomundi is atas? If that's the case, purist may also seem so.

I do encourage you (or anyone else for that matter) to voice opinions and views too on the other fora. After all, we here to learn from each other. I know the people and mods on horomundi, purists and timezone, they are all as friendly as anyone here. The only diff is there's more international flavor.

Yes, SG-ROC is a familiar ground since its very local, so many of you fellas feel at home. I also enjoy reading the vast amount of info you fellas have. Basically, we join forums to learn and share in a common passion. In the process we get to know other like-minded people.

You will never know till you try.

Comment

Originally posted by WSSS View Post
                      Hi James, no offence taken and hope now given here too. I'm regular on horomundi and purist but like many here, I'm also a heartlander. Why would you say horomundi is atas? If that's the case, purist may also seem so.

I do encourage you (or anyone else for that matter) to voice opinions and views too on the other fora. After all, we here to learn from each other. I know the people and mods on horomundi, purists and timezone, they are all as friendly as anyone here. The only diff is there's more international flavor.

Yes, SG-ROC is a familiar ground since its very local, so many of you fellas feel at home. I also enjoy reading the vast amount of info you fellas have. Basically, we join forums to learn and share in a common passion. In the process we get to know other like-minded people.

X 2..yeah! James, everywhere the same be work places or fourms,sure got a blacksheep.Like what WSSS mentioned, we feel more homely here cos more of the locals fall in here...and we can get to meet for TCSS session.Just ignore whoever try to act stylo milo or show him this Never forget 一山还有一山高!

Comment

Originally posted by WSSS View Post

actually,i agree with wolf that horomundi is very atas...they have got very high networth individuals with a very sizeable collection..

i saw 21 year olds, 18 year olds with fine collections of urwerks, richard mille & jlcs...besides that, their talk on watches are very philosophical & indepth..totally different from the level it is done on normal websites like WUS & TZ.

regards bro
                        Opportunities come once

Comment

My age people with such power collections

Then again..一山还有一山高!

I m happy with my Rolex!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Maybe we should start some classes here for our bros to polish up our English??? Then we can come back here write something got ink one!

Comment

I contributed mosly to SGROC/SHC. hehe I'm a member at WUS/Purists but seldom post there.
                              "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

Besides SG-ROC, can we list what are the local forums available in the web?

1. SG-ROC (Rolex forum)
                                2. http://www.shc-forum.com/ (Singapore Honda Club)
                                3. http://www.singaporecarsforum.com/ (Singapore Car Forum)
                                4. http://www.singaporemotherhood.com/ (For parents)
                                5. http://www.ctr.sg/forum/ (Civic Type-R Club SG)
                                6. http://www.sgnissanclub.com/ (Singapore Nissian Club)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X