No announcement yet.

Need Help -- Sending watch to Buyer in KL by fedex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the info. Risky to even sell to overseas with banks that have no honor.
    It is their expertise to recognize a fraudulent cheque/cash/orders. Their duty of care yet it become your problem.
    We have no consumer rights here. They will never admit fault to pay for their mistake.

I had experience with a local bank here that does no honor too. I called them to stop a transaction in dispute.
    They say transaction was not deducted so can stop it. Later they charged the transaction to me.

I called them again and they denied agreeing to stop the transaction. They answered that they cannot stop the merchant charging into my card. I have to call the merchant to stop charging me. When in dispute and you can charge, who will stop?

The conclusion is that I have no control over merchant charging me. Like I have no control over someone going to my house can take my money. The bank concluded as such. I believe is that no one have the balls to admit mistake and write anything off.

I have learned that the only way to stop when in dispute is to check transaction, then terminates cards/accounts immediately.

CASE cannot do anything. Unless you want to find lawyer to sue the billions dollar banks, you just have to swallow it.

Sorry for my OT ranting. Brings back memories of unjust from big organisations, private or non.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by kwsttcpl View Post
      thanks for the infor sir. Is this "ParcelPro" insurance provided by fedex too?
      One more newbies question : If i declare the watch or parcel to be S$10000, will the custom in malaysia charge something like our GST in Singapore. If yes, how many percent and who should bear the cost?Thanks in advance.
      As I understand, ParcelPro's an independent insurance company, just that they have some arrangements for FedEx for shipping of high value watches.
      Malaysian tax? I do not know the answer to this but you should come to an agreement with buyer first as to who is to bear such tax. No fixed rule as to whether buyer or seller should bear, it's all commercial.
      Last edited by Ender; 13-04-11, 11:07 AM. Reason: Shhhhssss
      "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
      three times is enemy action and
      over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
      ."

Comment

Originally posted by Ender View Post
        As I understand, ParcelPro's an independent insurance company, just that they have some arrangements for FedEx for shipping of high value watches.
        Malaysian tax? I do not know the answer to this but you should come to an agreement with buyer first as to who is to bear such tax. No fixed rule as to whether buyer or seller should bear, it's all commercial.
        thanks bro!!!

Comment

I always thought it buyer incur all incoming taxes.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            I always thought it buyer incur all incoming taxes.
            thanks bro, check with fedex, they say if the item kenna tax, they will try to collect from receiver first, if receiver refuse to pay, fedex will revert the tax incurred back to the sender

Comment

kwsttcpl, so did you go ahead with the sales to the KL guy? I just received an SMS of the same nature and I am a little skeptical.

Appreciate your sharing.

Tks!

Comment

my uncle finds it easier to bring the items into m'sia by car, from there you can get courier to deliver for you. should be faster, if you dont mind driving across the border.
                [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                Blue 6694
                Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

In Msia, only DHL is the most reliable. Never trust other courier bcos they will just lose your item and let you kept waiting for days tracking it..

Comment

Hi All
                    I received an offer for my Pam too.This guy also from Kl also.
                    I did some check over the net( Denmark Watch Forum)
                    and found out is a scam. Also from KL
                    When you check with your bank, the transfer is in there so you send out your watch.
                    Few days later , the bank will call back the amount.
                    So please Beware !!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X