Watch Newbie need help here..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 116520 View Post
    ROLEX! Forever ROLEX! Get a Rolex then a Pam! Trust me, Rolex is everlasting...
    Need i say more?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

wahhhhhh now im confused
      thanks alot for comments..

sometimes got alot of watchbrands damn hard to make decision
      Opportunities come once

Comment

Close your eyes....make a trip to WP @ Lucky Plaza...and get something from there

Buy....then go home and open eye big big and enjoy

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Hmm young guy hmm old guy

Aiya age don't matter la. Most importantly , strap it on and see which one speaks to you. The ingy comes with an out-standing palleton movement, comes in either the standard with the soft iron core or the thinner white dial without the soft iron core but with a see-thru back. Just don't touch the chronograph variant.

The Santos has history on its side as well given that it is the first watch designed by a navigator although it looks nothing like it compared to what we see now like the Navitimer, flieger etc. But alas that is the story.

The Squadra is from the reverso bloodline which is originated from Polo, the players then needed a watch that was sturdy enough to get wacked and hacked but I don't think I would recommend you to try that bro.

Movement wise it's definately the Ingy then the Squadra then the Santos. Case and dial Workmanship wise I would argue Cartier would top them as it is a jeweller based brand then followed by the other two,

For re-sale value they are all in the same league. So erm with all that said ... my opinion would be .....

BUY A ROLEX !!!!!!!
          Last edited by theOrion; 10-09-08, 08:05 PM.

Comment

YES! Strongly agree with you!

Originally posted by theOrion View Post

BUY A ROLEX !!!!!!!

Comment

keke.. either way you will end up with a Rolex.. like me i start off with a Pam (over Rolex), in the end still got a Rolex... every road leads to Romex..

Comment

How did pam get into the pic anyway?! Tot TS oni sought views for 3 models?? No pam pls. ROLEX is definitely a much, much more worthy buy. And ur second watch shld b ... YES! Nt pam again. Another ROLEX n ROLEX n ROLEX n ROLEX n ROLEX!!!

Cheers !
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X