Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Opinions Needed? Defect In My IWC Aquatimer Dial Caused By Minute/Second hands?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions Needed? Defect In My IWC Aquatimer Dial Caused By Minute/Second hands?

hey guys it has been about 5 mths since i bought my 1st lux watch..

i was shocked to see a dent in the watch's dial a week ago . i m sure the dent isnt there when i bought it. it is obvious at certain lighting n angle..wad could have cause the dent or scratch? the minute/second hands? or isit a scratch?

i was wondering if suchdefect is covered under warranty? cause there is no way for the dial to get scratch or dented by rough handling since its covered by the crystal? if its not covered should i even bother to spent cash to remove it?

posted this in watchusek but i need opinions from locals here.

you referring to the dent on the dial right?

from the image you supplied, there is a gap between the lowest marker which is the hour marker. so it is unlikely cause by any of the markers. if it is cause by the hour/minute/second marker(s), then there will be a scratch.

not sure how the dent occurred. i suggest bring back to the AD you bought and seek advice. if reply is not favourable, then head to service centre.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

hmm should i just head to serv centre straight? cause i m pretty sure the ad would ask me to go to serv centre..it should be under warranty right?

Comment

i would rather go to AD first. however is your choice.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I have similar experience with my IWC (in-warranty). Sent it to the service center and they replaced the dial @ no cost.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X