Singtel Billing Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Singtel Billing Error

Received a billing error last month from singtel.

So I called 1688 and this lady called "Shanu" was polite and handled the matter well so I let it off.

However, this month again reflected the $103.44 again which I was told to be waived off.

So I called 1688 again and this other lady called "Selvi"was so rude and kept interrupting my complaint, so much so I apologized to HER for THEIR fault.

Haiz, just to let off some steam here. Hope you guys go check your bills from Singtel. I still gotta pay in the end for something I didn't use.

just to share, the company i worked for was billed for charges that were terminated dec 2010 for months of jan,feb,mar,apr & may 2011. i have complained since mar 2011 to my company relationship manager.

the waiver was supposed to be reflected 1 month ago. but it was only reflected in current bill.

just to let you know, you not alone.

and i agree with TS that if you have singtel bill, you better scrutinized it. however, do that for every credit card bill if you have.

recently, i had a recurring charge which i dont even recall. i called credit card company - amex. the CSO will suspend the charges for the previous 2 months bill by this company. apparently, not only me who having this issue, some other customer as well.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

scary
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

the reason how i managed to find out about the billing for terminated service was because i requested for itemized billing for one of the lines' charges were higher than normal. it was then the discrepancy appeared. else the company would not have found out about the error
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          the reason how i managed to find out about the billing for terminated service was because i requested for itemized billing for one of the lines' charges were higher than normal. it was then the discrepancy appeared. else the company would not have found out about the error
          Precise. This line is not held by me but by my retiree dad. Suddenly the bill shot up twice the usual amount and I decided to go through it. Called the telco, the 1st lady waived the charges but was still charged this month. It's not about the 100bucks which most of us would have spent without looking twice at it. It's about being charged for something which I am not entitled to. Called CASE, but most they can do is to ask the telco to revert... Luckily we have 3 telcos serving us now, otherwise things would have been worse.

Comment

Originally posted by 1000g View Post
            Precise. This line is not held by me but by my retiree dad. Suddenly the bill shot up twice the usual amount and I decided to go through it. Called the telco, the 1st lady waived the charges but was still charged this month. It's not about the 100bucks which most of us would have spent without looking twice at it. It's about being charged for something which I am not entitled to. Called CASE, but most they can do is to ask the telco to revert... Luckily we have 3 telcos serving us now, otherwise things would have been worse.
            CASE is a HOPELESS organization! In fact to get thing through, only way is to be nasty to the telco and write in to forum (unless you very free lah).
            Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
            Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
            / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

not only CASE, in fact alot of "middle man" organisations are the same.
              if you are not sure what you want them to get for you, they cant do anything much too.

last time, CASE solved the problem for me. As i know quite abit on employment and contractual laws due to my profession. i wrote down everything i want and CASE actually guide and re-write in layman terms to the medical centre which eventually got back what i requested.

its not that they are hopeless but you cant only depend them to do everything. they are like advisor while you should be the one commanding.

Comment

the reason why such billing occurs is because the billing department is outsourced to one country. then you call and complain is another country. then by the time the paper or someone gets it done, it is usually done when .....

i believe most can figure out which countries these 'jobs' are outsourced to. those dealing in business know that with one country, it takes forever for things to get done.

when outsourced, where are singaporeans going to get jobs?

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

The ladies are SHANU and SELVI. You probably know where they come from. Very disappointed with Singtel, never had such thing with the star and the sun.

Comment

you think that is bad, wait til you have to deal with QC from dell.

customer "service" - philippines
                    logistics - sg
                    qc - china
                    place order - m'sia

the left hand doesn't even know what the right hand was doing. fortunately for me, it worked out for me because when my monitor mati, i got a free upgrade.
                    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                    Blue 6694
                    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

nowadays service industries, credit card, banking, mobile, etc.

you don't pay for service.

you pay and TO DEMAND for service!!!!!!!!

It always happens to me!!!
                      :bounce: [FONT="Trebuchet MS"][SIZE="4"]The importance of Fine Timepieces that keeps track of my time[/SIZE][/FONT] :bounce:

[U][B]Personal Favourties[/B][/U]:-
                      [B][COLOR="green"]DateJust
                      Day-Date
                      OysterDate
                      Submariner
                      GMT Master
                      Explorer I / II[/COLOR][/B]

Please visit: [url]www.dongfangrichard.com[/url] for more information!

Comment

Guys, this kind of erroneous billing, best to complain to IDA. I was also once a victim, Starhub billed me $500 for an early termination which does not apply to me. Gave them hell for that

Comment

Originally posted by L.Denning View Post
                          Guys, this kind of erroneous billing, best to complain to IDA. I was also once a victim, Starhub billed me $500 for an early termination which does not apply to me. Gave them hell for that
                          Can pm me for details? Think I should do that too!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X