Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any bros or sis buy from HJWATCH before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any bros or sis buy from HJWATCH before?

Hi everyone,

Any bros or sis buy from HJWATCH before? how's their pricing? how's their service? Their rolex all good wan rite?

I spotted a few nice Rolex...may fly by to see...

Please provide any advise on HJWatch if possible...

Cheers & thanks!
    My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
    Rolex DateJust 16233,
    Rolex Submariner 16613LN
    Rolex GMT-Master IIC 116713LN
    Rolex Daytona 116523 (Champagne Gold Dial with Diamonds)
    Rolex Day-Day 1803, 18038 & 18238
    Omega Seamaster TT Polaris
    Omega Speedmaster Professional 1861Moonwatch

Wishlist:
    Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,
    Rolex DayDate, Omega Cal. 321 and 861 Professional SpeedMaster Moon-watch.

I can't comment about the price, but their service is reasonably good, and Russell who runs the shop is very friendly based on my experience with him. Enquired a few of their watches recently and realised most do not come with box & papers - could be due to the fact that some of them are sourced from the pawn shop also owned by them.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

i may have a good buying experience with HJ watch. however, others may not have, why? because each buyer experience is unique.

pricing is as usual subjective especially when it comes to preown pieces. why? this is because pricing is dependent on condition of watch & other factors such as availability of box and paper. the price on box and papers is again subjective. to some owners, box and papers are useless. but to others, box and papers are valued and sort after.

putting aside box and papers, comes the condition of watch. to buyer A the watch condition can be termed as 90% but to buyer B, the watch condition can be termed as only 80%. why? this is because difference buyers have different perspective on the watch.

if you have doubts that the watch is not real, you can always bring it to RSC to authenticate since their shop and RSC is like 15 mins walk.

Originally posted by Kohky26 View Post
      Hi everyone,
      Any bros or sis buy from HJWATCH before? how's their pricing? how's their service? Their rolex all good wan rite?
      I spotted a few nice Rolex...may fly by to see...
      Please provide any advise on HJWatch if possible...
      Cheers & thanks!
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

My personal experience with HJWATCH (Russell) is trustworthy and friendly as mentioned. His watches are reasonably well maintained but pricing can be subjective due to condition. Some of his watches can be cheaper than market and some otherwise. Do drop by his shop and take a look at his collections. He is one of the better dealers I have met so far. Enjoy.....
        Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

excellent service. very patient and always happy to bring out pieces for you to try.

Comment

His range is solid for Rolex, not many can fight. Unless you are talking about the infamous Peng Kwee. Hahaa

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Went to his shop in bedok but not to far east yet. Rather patient & not pushy if you are talking abt service.
              Personally have not bought any watch from them yet, but I believe..real soon.

When are u goin? I need to act fast. U might be goin for the piece that I want....................

Comment

Originally posted by redneckk View Post
                excellent service. very patient and always happy to bring out pieces for you to try.
                Agreed fully, just dropped by his shop recently! ;-) Nice chap! ;-)
                My collection

Rolex DateJust 16014,
                Rolex DateJust 16233,
                Rolex Submariner 16613LN
                Rolex GMT-Master IIC 116713LN
                Rolex Daytona 116523 (Champagne Gold Dial with Diamonds)
                Rolex Day-Day 1803, 18038 & 18238
                Omega Seamaster TT Polaris
                Omega Speedmaster Professional 1861Moonwatch

Wishlist:
                Short Term Hunt, YM

Long Term Hunt,
                Rolex DayDate, Omega Cal. 321 and 861 Professional SpeedMaster Moon-watch.

Comment

Maybe can try getting 1 from hj

Comment

How is the price

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X