MO for Automatic Tri Watch Winder (3x1) - Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MO for Automatic Tri Watch Winder (3x1) - Black

I am importing the above - after reading one good feedback from one of the the fellow brothers here (forgot which thread).

Click http://cgi.ebay.com.sg/Automatic-Tri...dZp1638Q2em122 for more details from ebay

Got in touch with the ebay seller. And managed to reduce some price if I am able to get 5 firmed orders. Of cos, the more, can nego more la....I don't intend to profit from this, so be assured everything is transparent. I am in desperate need for a winder + watchbox....

Can I get the people interested to fall in?

1. lcwleslie
    TT D GMTII
    SS Z ExpII
    TT M Sub
    SS M Milgauss

Looking BNIB SS Z/M SD

CREDIT GOES TO SEA ROLEX. who was the bro who shared this lobang.
    Well I m geting it too but as I m undecided on how many watch chamber do I want, I won't be able to join in. Also, more will probably incurr GST unless he is willing to send it piece by piece to different address and not 1 address. If the latter is possible, I may consider.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

For shipping it would be arranged by me...I will hold my boxes there and we ship the items together...so shipping is more worth it. Insurance would be included because we are not underdeclaring.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

just a passion of this hobby. can pm me the price that u guys has gotten?
        There is a very fine line between this "hobby" and "mental illness."

Look on the wife's face when VISA bill arrived, Priceless!!!!

Comment

SeaRolex was the first forum member who posted the purchase of this winder.
          I too have purchased this winder, currently using this as well.

Sorry to hijack this thread. i will post my feedback of this winder so that you all have more information before purchasing.

1) strictly DC operated. no problem with the adapter as can be use in sg despite this item coming from USA.

2) the cushion that holds the watch fits just nice. not as tight as i would like it too be. so in the long run, no idea if it will 'deform'.

3) this winder has 3 separate rotors. each rotor can be the direction in the common 3 directions - clockwise, counter-clockwise, and bi-directional. can set different TPD - 650, 750, 850. good and bad. most watches seems to be using 800 rather than 850. even the eilux i own previously has one of the TPD setting @ 800. so if set to 850 for a 800 TPD, likely will cause the watch to be over-wound. will it damage the watch in the long run? i dont know. however most rolex models and other brand and models uses just 650. do check what TPD setting for each of the watches u intend to put on the winder. if all use 650, then should be ok.

4) it has got 6 slots. however the holder is made of 2 parts. the softer sponge and a oval ring over it. the softer sponge is abit too small for my leather strap watches. if use both the sponge and ring, it is too big. my wrist size is about 9"

overall comments. for this price, cannot really complain too much. if it had the 800 TPD setting. it would be ideal. this is because the sponge can be custom made to fit. ease of setting the TPD and direction compare to orbita. for orbita, u pay about 5 times more the price without the 6 slots and need to consult the manual before u can set the direction and TPD thru 4 switches. if i compare this to the eilux i own previously, it is value for money to store up to 9 watches.

TS: good luck to the MO.
          Last edited by triton; 27-09-08, 11:35 PM.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

buy liao, forget about the pricing lah. just enjoy.

Originally posted by SeaRolex View Post
            just a passion of this hobby. can pm me the price that u guys has gotten?
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              buy liao, forget about the pricing lah. just enjoy.
              thinking of getting one for my fren, he was also tempted by me...hhahahaha.

Comment

Buy buy buy!!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

u r

thinking of getting one for my fren, he was also tempted by me...hhahahaha.

kindly email with
                  2. your nick

Comment

was trying to sell him the sub LV.... but failed... instead he likes the watch winder...

Comment

SeaRolex was the first forum member who posted the purchase of this winder.
                      I too have purchased this winder, currently using this as well.

Sorry to hijack this thread. i will post my feedback of this winder so that you all have more information before purchasing.

1) strictly DC operated. no problem with the adapter as can be use in sg despite this item coming from USA.

2) the cushion that holds the watch fits just nice. not as tight as i would like it too be. so in the long run, no idea if it will 'deform'.

3) this winder has 3 separate rotors. each rotor can be the direction in the common 3 directions - clockwise, counter-clockwise, and bi-directional. can set different TPD - 650, 750, 850. good and bad. most watches seems to be using 800 rather than 850. even the eilux i own previously has one of the TPD setting @ 800. so if set to 850 for a 800 TPD, likely will cause the watch to be over-wound. will it damage the watch in the long run? i dont know. however most rolex models and other brand and models uses just 650. do check what TPD setting for each of the watches u intend to put on the winder. if all use 650, then should be ok.

4) it has got 6 slots. however the holder is made of 2 parts. the softer sponge and a oval ring over it. the softer sponge is abit too small for my leather strap watches. if use both the sponge and ring, it is too big. my wrist size is about 9"

overall comments. for this price, cannot really complain too much. if it had the 800 TPD setting. it would be ideal. this is because the sponge can be custom made to fit. ease of setting the TPD and direction compare to orbita. for orbita, u pay about 5 times more the price without the 6 slots and need to consult the manual before u can set the direction and TPD thru 4 switches. if i compare this to the eilux i own previously, it is value for money to store up to 9 watches.

TS: good luck to the MO.
                      one thing to note... for me i removed some of the sponge materials from the cushion to accomodate my watches... small wrist... and as for the deformation, so far so good. but for tpd..hahaha i use only the 650 for all my rollies and iwc.. one more important factor.. this is big. cheers!

Comment

can elaborate what u mean by removing sponge material?

yeah. if all watches on winder requires 650. it is safe. if u got watches that need 800, then dunno how...750, a little too low. 850, a little 2 high. not here nor there.

yeah. this one very big. comapred to eilux and orbita. both in terms of width and height

one thing to note... for me i removed some of the sponge materials from the cushion to accomodate my watches... small wrist... and as for the deformation, so far so good. but for tpd..hahaha i use only the 650 for all my rollies and iwc.. one more important factor.. this is big. cheers!

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

can elaborate what u mean by removing sponge material?

yeah. if all watches on winder requires 650. it is safe. if u got watches that need 800, then dunno how...750, a little too low. 850, a little 2 high. not here nor there.

yeah. this one very big. comapred to eilux and orbita. both in terms of width and height
                          i hv to remove the treads to take out some of the sponge from the watch pillow in order to clasp my watch onto the pillow. and note that the 3 rotator has screw exposed out.. and it may scratch your watches clasp. nearly forgot to remind u guys!!!paiseh.. but don't blame me hor... just sharing some good deals here.. cheers!!

Comment

any solution to this hazard?

the 3 rotator has screw exposed out.. and it may scratch your watches clasp.
                            Last edited by triton; 27-09-08, 11:55 PM.

kindly email with
                            2. your nick

Comment

hv..... i paste a small pcs of thin foam or cardboard over it....else im going for this

opppzsss... just joking... this tri-watch winder will be with me for some time...
                              Last edited by SeaRolex; 28-09-08, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X