Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can bird-talk here??? Here seems very SERIOUS....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys

For thise who watch 'Andrew Zimmers Bizarre Food' on TLC channel.

I have this question. Anyone knows which watch is he wearing all the time when filming? Its a red dial watch. Just curious. Or its too far to guess wat it is.

Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
      Well, you just need to use your smart phone and POS camera to take pics and post it on the forum and you know why. Cheers.
      Well, I did have a few pics taken by my smart phone posted on this forum. I bet you can't tell...
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
        Well, I did have a few pics taken by my smart phone posted on this forum. I bet you can't tell...
        Probably time to buy an iPhone 4s...hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
          Talk bird language ah...that one I quite good at.

Let me offer a topic to start with k...

Why on earth do people always blame iphone for their crappy pics posted on the forums? Is iphone camera really that bad? I had my first point-and-shoot camera like 10 years ago...think it was either 2MP or 3.2MP but took pretty sharp pics. Surely the camera module of iphone can't be worst than the technology 10 years ago?

Obviously I am not an iphone user otherwise I would have the answer...

ah true..those days 2-3mp can take decent shots.
          but i am thinking has it got to do with quality-control of manufacturing these days?

investors and business want money fast, so they cut cost by making less than good quality products?

it's like in the past when we grow from 2mp to 3.2mp, we really grow to 3.2mp.

now we have 10mp, modify a little to call is 12mp, but in actual fact the quality should be 10.5mp??

who sets "standards" these days anyway?

but i am comfortable with my iphone4
          [I][COLOR="navy"]"You don't realize how strong a person really is until you see them at their weakest moment." - Unknown[/COLOR][/I]

Comment

Why condoms are packed in 3s, 6s & 12s

A man walks into a drug store with his 8-year old son. They happen to walk by the condom display, and the boy Asks, "What are these, Dad?"
            To which the man
            Matter-of-factly replies, "Those are called condoms, son.
            Men use them to have safe sex."

Oh, I see," replied the boy pensively. "I've heard of that in health class at school."

He looks over the display and picks up a package of 3 and asks, Why are there 3 in this package?"
            The dad replies, "Those are for high school boys, one for Friday, one for Saturday, and one for Sunday.."

"Cool" says the boy... He notices a 6 pack and asks, "Then, who are these for?

"Those are for college men," the dad answers. "TWO for Friday, TWO for Saturday, and TWO for Sunday."
            "WOW!" exclaimed the boy, "Then, who uses THESE?" he asks, picking up a 12-pack.

With a sigh and a tear in his eye, the dad replied, "Those are for married men. One for January, one for February, one for March....up to December"

The boy replied; "I am not getting married!!!!",
            Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Patina-ed $1 coin. taken with iPhone 4.

Not Bronzo.

After some polishing.

Some pinkish copper colour under the gold. Coated?
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Comment

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

MEN
                  r like bluetooth: he is connected to you when u r nearby, but search for other devices when u r away

WOMEN
                  r like wi-fi: she sees all available devices but connects to the strongest ones

Comment

Time for cappuccino

Skillfully brewed. Anyone?

Comment

Amazing. When I was India during a business trip, my Indian colleagues love coffee during tea break, that explains such good potential business. But I dare not try as I have a weak stomach. Not sure whether such brewery is ok for my stomach?

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                      Time for cappuccino

Comment

Time for cappuccino

The coffee making equipment looks so simple.
                        Rolex - SUB 116610LV /SUB 116610LN / DSSD 116660 / GMT2C 116710 / Lady DJ 178274
                        Others - Tag Heuer F1 Lady Ceramic
                        / Longines Quartz / Lanvin Quartz

Comment

Time for cappuccino

Makes you wonder why u paid $6 for your cuppa starbucks eh?

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X