Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! : Tax Rebate in UK!

What's cheap and a MUST buy from there? My cousin going there

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Ahhhhhhhhh ! London Bridge and River Thames ! So romantic ! Bro must get CAVIAR ahhhh perfect ! And anything you see and like cos SGD is a little stronger against Stering pound. Hey you like LV ? get you cousin to take the underground tube to Paris, LV is cheaper in Paris. Your Cousin will love Paris at night.
    *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Get a dozen of under wear.

Comment

Yes London !!!!! What you want and desire you will found it there keke you know what i mean young man ??? " God Save The Queen "
        Enjoy !!!!!!
        *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Uncle Lau..know wat you talking about.. u asking about "that" lobang again... Darkie... if your cousin indeed going to Paris... heard that there is a LV "factory outlet".... see if I can check where it is from my sis.... another thing, if you want, heard U-boat cheaper in UK as well... remember to show us you goods huh... if yr cousin also got to what uncle lau is referring to... the pic will also be gd...hehe

Comment

YES YES !!!! pictures !!!!!
            *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Uncle Lau.. knew that you would love my last sentence in my las post...

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                Originally posted by cedric View Post
                Uncle Lau..know wat you talking about.. u asking about "that" lobang again... Darkie... if your cousin indeed going to Paris... heard that there is a LV "factory outlet".... see if I can check where it is from my sis.... another thing, if you want, heard U-boat cheaper in UK as well... remember to show us you goods huh... if yr cousin also got to what uncle lau is referring to... the pic will also be gd...hehe
                Dark u go check how much cheaper i pm u my LV list
                1675/16610/116234/78240
                Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                Hublot BB ASF
                PAM 104J
                Sinn 903 H2
                Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                  def not chelsea kit

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                    Ahhhhhhhhh ! London Bridge and River Thames ! So romantic ! Bro must get CAVIAR ahhhh perfect ! And anything you see and like cos SGD is a little stronger against Stering pound. Hey you like LV ? get you cousin to take the underground tube to Paris, LV is cheaper in Paris. Your Cousin will love Paris at night. :
                    Yeah I like LV but nah my cousin won't be going to Paris..sadly

Tried persuading..but no use...LL lor

Originally posted by george View Post
                    Get a dozen of under wear.
                    For what?

Yes London !!!!! What you want and desire you will found it there keke you know what i mean young man ??? " God Save The Queen "
                    Enjoy !!!!!!
                    Hahahahah

Originally posted by cedric View Post
                    Factory outlet? impossible lah. LV dun hav factory outlets 1...

YES YES !!!! pictures !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                      def not chelsea kit
                      Yeah cannot...coz whole family support Man u...u want me to buy Chelsea jersey..asking for

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
                      Dark u go check how much cheaper i pm u my LV list
                      my cousin not going to Paris leh...

Comment

Darkie, with the way things are going, can ask them to buy a Arsenal floor rug.. HAHAHAHA

Depends on what you like but for me, I will get TEA from Harrods, NESPRESSO MACHINE (Cheaper than Singapore)... kekek

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                        - GMT II
                        - GMT IIc TT
                        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                        - U1
                        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Darkie... u correct lah.....paiseh paiseh... not LV. but Coach and Prada.. where they have off-season sale store in US and Italy respectively.. remember wrongly.. (or maybe I want to think that LV has one too)....

Comment

i wanna aston martin db9

but boh lui

Comment

Bro... got money buy car... got money to import, send back... and most importantly COE...unless u want to keep in the house lah

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X