HELP!! : Tax Rebate in UK!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    Darkie, with the way things are going, can ask them to buy a Arsenal floor rug.. HAHAHAHA

Depends on what you like but for me, I will get TEA from Harrods, NESPRESSO MACHINE (Cheaper than Singapore)... kekek
    Yes must buy arsenal floor rug hehehehe

Originally posted by cedric View Post
    Darkie... u correct lah.....paiseh paiseh... not LV. but Coach and Prada.. where they have off-season sale store in US and Italy respectively.. remember wrongly.. (or maybe I want to think that LV has one too)....
    Prada have coach hav....gucci also...but LV is exclusive...dun hav

Originally posted by pet View Post
    i wanna aston martin db9

but boh lui
    You got 1 more number plate dunno where to dao....go buy aston martin la...hehehe...

u boh lui

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
      Uncle Lau..know wat you talking about.. u asking about "that" lobang again... Darkie... if your cousin indeed going to Paris... heard that there is a LV "factory outlet".... see if I can check where it is from my sis.... another thing, if you want, heard U-boat cheaper in UK as well... remember to show us you goods huh... if yr cousin also got to what uncle lau is referring to... the pic will also be gd...hehe
      yes U-boat is $500-$700 cheaper after VAT...bought mine there..

cheers
      I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
      A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
      Audemars Piguet ROO
      Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
      De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
      Habring2 Pilot Time Date
      Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
      Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
      IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
      Panerai 270
      Patek Philippe 5711/1a
      Rolex 116610LV
      Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
        Darkie, with the way things are going, can ask them to buy a Arsenal floor rug.. HAHAHAHA
        NB, arsenal rug... hahahhaa

actually my cousin work there, she currently in spore, next wk go bck wont be bck til april, ask yr kaching better

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
        Yes must buy arsenal floor rug hehehehe

You got 1 more number plate dunno where to dao....go buy aston martin la...hehehe...

u boh lui
        boh lui lah, 700k, buy leow eat grass, can forget abt other hobbies leow, like fishing, watches, women etc

Darkie ! buy arsenal products for me leh ... see got arsenal novelty watch or not ?

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
          NB, arsenal rug... hahahhaa

actually my cousin work there, she currently in spore, next wk go bck wont be bck til april, ask yr kaching better

boh lui lah, 700k, buy leow eat grass, can forget abt other hobbies leow, like fishing, watches, women etc

Darkie ! buy arsenal products for me leh ... see got arsenal novelty watch or not ?

Hahaha...arsenal? Hmm...I can try...you PM me the list of items u want to buy lor.

Your hse outside have alot of grass mah

Comment

which part of UK?? Gucci is about 25 % cheaper there if i remember correctly..

Comment

No more Trips !

Hey darkie ! think next time you go outstation don't tell anyone lor if not your shopping list will run from your place to Telok Blangah Height hahaha Btw my students just came back from Paris and said that LV flaghouse in Paris is full of asian tourists and most of the items are out of stocks.
              Now I am trying to psycho another Hong Kong students working in Raffles Hotel to see if she can get discount from the LV store in Raffles Hotel. I got a Taiga Desou Gizzu color bag there for X'mas last year keke
              *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                Hey darkie ! think next time you go outstation don't tell anyone lor if not your shopping list will run from your place to Telok Blangah Height hahaha Btw my students just came back from Paris and said that LV flaghouse in Paris is full of asian tourists and most of the items are out of stocks.
                Now I am trying to psycho another Hong Kong students working in Raffles Hotel to see if she can get discount from the LV store in Raffles Hotel. I got a Taiga Desou Gizzu color bag there for X'mas last year keke
                Hehehe..depends on wad things la..if it's branded stuff I wont mind

LauUncle also LV fan I guess?

Originally posted by icecream View Post
                which part of UK?? Gucci is about 25 % cheaper there if i remember correctly..
                london

Comment

For work lor !

I alway like a good bag for my line of work, got a LV monogram canvas Abbesses in 2006. But this design got lots of fake ones on the streets,ranging from old ladies in the market to a primary school girls in the MRT
                  Like the LV Desou bag not too loud and don't see fake ones around hehe
                  *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
                    I alway like a good bag for my line of work, got a LV monogram canvas Abbesses in 2006. But this design got lots of fake ones on the streets,ranging from old ladies in the market to a primary school girls in the MRT
                    Like the LV Desou bag not too loud and don't see fake ones around hehe
                    Monogram is like that 1

Sadly my monogram LV wallet is in the box collecting dust...no buyer still

I have moved on to less loud bags...something subtle and only I know it's valuable hehehe

Comment

Any bros can share wad factory outlets are there in london? best to hav address or something! appreciate it!

Comment

I am trying to get my cousin to detour to paris ...hehehe....then can get LVs

SIA change flight date no charge somemore...very gd...very gd!

Comment

Oh sian...no chance to get the LVs in paris...

but is it still abit cheaper in london?

Comment

Someone help me!! How much VAT rebate can I get from UK?

Can get LV from there...cheaper there!

Comment

but dun forget...CC exchange rate not very gd lehs

Comment

Hmm true...but should be quite big amt...expect should be a few k...coz I buying stuff also

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X