Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holding on breath for the 6000th member..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wah that's fast! congrats to zanydog as our 2000th member...

and also to SG-ROC...just over a year and we have 2000 members already....I believe another few months got another 1000 more !

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• from first started, slightly more thn a yr to get 2000 members...

from aug08 to now.. only 3mths another 2000 members ...

darkie, chor kang...change title !!!

Comment

• now...4127 members ! swee ah

Comment

• mostly passive...
          the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
          visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

• good to hv this thread, frm time to time, flip bck, will know the 'members sign up history' ..hee

Comment

• True...but if you want people to advertise on your site...the number of members and the traffic is very important. it helps

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                now...4127 members ! swee ah
                4127 ... 24 oct 2008

today 5311 ... only abt 20 days abt 1200 new members

Comment

• knn faster and faster everytime

but gd also la..boost the forum size more sponsers interested mah!

Comment

• last yr, only couple of hundred members.. used to kachiow/ OT all over... mods was nice, my chitchat with darkie and other members was like 95% of all posts daily ... hahahhaa but as members start to pickup, i try to restrict myself in kopi tok nia, afterall it's kopi tok, OT all u wnt. .. handling couple of hundred members and ever increasing members population increases mods work load too.

understand recently, there's some complaint / unhappiness over some mod-ing issues. any1 who disagree with wht i going to say below, pls dont bombard me hor

as a member, think the mods here are all friendly and chin chye leow. we as a member or guest here, got to learn to be chin chye abit lah, mods are jst here to do their job... rearrange cat/ edit/ spam etc.. lotsa work

if a mod delete my post or move it elsewhere etc, reason given ( either good or bad ), i jst accept lah, no pt argue over it... afterall, they are here to do their job ( well, good or bad .. hahahha). we are here to borrow the place to hv fun/ sales/ info/ chat etc... if we as a members all chin chye chin chye, sua sua kee... there will be no issues wht ..

more members means more workload, more messy cat, more spam, more edit, move/ delete thread etc etc etc, also of cos more bandwidth $$ for sgroc .... for those who hv been here for sometime leow hor, mst understand lah. some rules & regulation got to be implement in order to achieve a better flow. . . . .

so if yr post kanna arrowed by mods, dont get piss lah ... they are just trying to tidy up cat/ thread nia lah....no big deal wht... if you think tone dont sound too good, aiya, it's actually word u see nia lah... cos u no hear tone mah....

wht's free no complaint... hahaha ... since i no pay for any services/ goods ... they say wht .. wht loh. . .hahahha... so u bros.... relax lah ... go to kopi thaim and post chio bu pics lah, TCSS, joke etc lah... so we can enjoy and laugh our butt outta... hahahhaa

Comment

• Pet. Was by chatting with Louis and an outing to go to that last place we went. How is yr Dad?
                      I guess what you said is an approach for some, but not for all. That's why you can apieeciate fishing as it takes great patience.

Let's catch up at Jurong next mth like wat I told Louis. Cos now pretty tied with my boy, new born and business. Bloody suppliers sending me 6x40ft containers next wk. My warehouse may explode if I don't push my workers to push out the goods fast.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                      - GMT II
                      - GMT IIc TT
                      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                      - U1
                      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

• Hahahaha. Must get Darkie to intro us. We will probably hit on well.
                        Originally posted by roosterkkk
                        sute must be FRIENDLY so more ppl are comfortable.. too arrogant ppl avoid.

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                        - GMT IIc TT
                        - U1
                        - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                          Pet. Was by chatting with Louis and an outing to go to that last place we went. How is yr Dad?
                          I guess what you said is an approach for some, but not for all. That's why you can apieeciate fishing as it takes great patience.

Let's catch up at Jurong next mth like wat I told Louis. Cos now pretty tied with my boy, new born and business. Bloody suppliers sending me 6x40ft containers next wk. My warehouse may explode if I don't push my workers to push out the goods fast.
                          dad still abt same, very slight improvement, everywk send him go physio therapy. starting acupuncture also

no lah, i also no patience 1 lah, ... but i try to look at the other side shoe, smell it and see and think like wht they think ... hahahhahaa

okie, ON, go there, satay not bad ... haa

more kids ore bak kat, yr new born gv u sleepless in sg ah ? hahhaa... my 3 kids everynight also gv me ore bak kat ..hee

haha..workload alot ah?? same lah, too many spams, too many posts, OT etc mods kanna overloaded, if dont clear, sgroc explode ...hahahah ... so got to clear loh... same as u push worker, worker must understand mah ... hahhaha .. mod clear thread, members understand ... sui boh ? nice example ? hahhaha

Comment

• Hahah Pet.. funny lah you trying to draw relevance... As always, you are Mr Diplomatic kekek..

Originally posted by pet View Post
                            haha..workload alot ah?? same lah, too many spams, too many posts, OT etc mods kanna overloaded, if dont clear, sgroc explode ...hahahah ... so got to clear loh... same as u push worker, worker must understand mah ... hahhaha .. mod clear thread, members understand ... sui boh ? nice example ? hahhaha
                            Well, at least as an employer, I am not egoistic and always encourage my staff to offer improvements in the workflow to improve efficiency. I always listen to suggestions because I know nobody's perfect. Unlike other top management staff whom I worked for previously OR ppl just because they are older are egoistic and refuse to acknowledge feedbacks.

How I push my worker is not like others, stand there and supervise, bark here bark there. I go to the workers level, work with them, get myself all dirty and sweaty to expedite the process. I only do so when I know the amount of goods coming in is way above a level where my workers can cope comfortabily. By going down to their level, there are extra pair of hands and can organise their load into teams etc. I don't hold any discrimination of employee and employer level. kekek Your example irrelevant in my case lah bro..

If my arguement don't make sense, the suggestion would not have been implemented.

Next month I promise I will try to meet up with you guys... Our bro also need a drink as he is getting stressed up with his own set of problem. Like I've promised our bro, put that behind liao lah

Desired horologes ...

- GMT II
                            - GMT IIc TT
                            - U1
                            - IWC Aquatimer

Comment

• Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                              Hahahaha. Must get Darkie to intro us. We will probably hit on well.
                              Hehehe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                Hehehe...
                                hehehe wht, he typo... hit on WALL lah ... hahahhaa

jazz, hahahaa.... lucky me not boss ah, if not hor, ai lye mai sua.... kick the whole lot butt ah ... hahaha... held me ranson, pa kang . . . one by one 1 go pa them ... hahahaha

louis where got problem... only problem = too many gals ah ?? hahahahha
                                ** make his gf read tis, pull his ear ... knee durain .. hahahaa....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X