Watch BOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 3xtra View Post
    wah really terror, so actually she shdn't complain abt ur watch boxes mah....but as we all know, ladies dun reason with us like dat.
    You see, I keep my watch boxes with boxes inside the room but shoes are shoes, so I make her keep them in the store-room
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
      You see, I keep my watch boxes with boxes inside the room but shoes are shoes, so I make her keep them in the store-room

at least she dun bug u on ur watches often, give n take ok la

Comment

wah really terror, so actually she shdn't complain abt ur watch boxes mah....but as we all know, ladies dun reason with us like dat.
        my wife dont really kpkb on me buying watch, but she always say how come i buy cheapo watch eg tutima, sinn, ball etc etc... anything less than 5k, she say cheapo watch, might as well buy 1 good 1 instead of 3 or 4 cheap 1. than hor, she will always say buy rolex ( cos got value mah ), but i always end up with something else other thn rolex ... hahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
          my wife dont really kpkb on me buying watch, but she always say how come i buy cheapo watch eg tutima, sinn, ball etc etc... anything less than 5k, she say cheapo watch, might as well buy 1 good 1 instead of 3 or 4 cheap 1. than hor, she will always say buy rolex ( cos got value mah ), but i always end up with something else other thn rolex ... hahhaa
          Same same. Aiyah. Women don't bother about the mechanics inside the watch. To them, must important must have 1). Pai Tao 2). Looks nice. They care nuts about what movement the watch runs, whether it's chronograph or dive, is it a certified chronometer, etc
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
            Same same. Aiyah. Women don't bother about the mechanics inside the watch. To them, must important must have 1). Pai Tao 2). Looks nice. They care nuts about what movement the watch runs, whether it's chronograph or dive, is it a certified chronometer, etc
            ya loh, hahhaa... yr wife too ?? my 1 always goes, how come another XXXX ?? why u didnt get the rolex u wanted ( cos tht day i show her mag backcover advert, 116710 ), i say dont like to tok to rolex AD, always piss me off, and wanted premium. tht day in jp, i call her and told her i saw a rolex LV. cheaper here, she say buy lah ... hahaha .. i say still thinking, i dont like green color... but she said, but green is good feng shui for u ... hahahha but me still thinking ... hahaha

i also dont care movement/ dive/ chrono/cosc etc , i only ask myself is this me??

Comment

Originally posted by pam1938 View Post
              For those who want to find out more about Rainer's box, click here
              The box look quite quality. Should have saw it eariler. I was in Germany 2 weeks back. Anyway after seeing this I dont think the Thailand box look so qulaity leh. One major problem with the box though. Once I buy a 6 ot 9 watch box means I need to fill it with Panerai...Errr. dont think can leh heh heh....
              (Big Watch Siao)
              BALL
              Rolex
              Panerai
              Omega
              Cartier
              Panerai
              IWC

Comment

Originally posted by Minority View Post
                The box look quite quality. Should have saw it eariler. I was in Germany 2 weeks back. Anyway after seeing this I dont think the Thailand box look so qulaity leh. One major problem with the box though. Once I buy a 6 ot 9 watch box means I need to fill it with Panerai...Errr. dont think can leh heh heh....
                that is the probably what happened to me with my winders. i bought a triple when i had 2 watches. then buy another 1 cause say got space why waste it.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Minority View Post
                  its an addiction, even if u fill up the spaces, u will get another box

Comment

its an addiction, even if u fill up the spaces, u will get another box
                    true.....
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

all watch siao, endless buying of watch & box ...

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                        all watch siao, endless buying of watch & box ...
                        for some like me, will be winders not box

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

Comment

bought this winder cum box not so long ago but hardly use it (can count with my 10 fingers)..i'm contemplating to sell my "all in one" watch winder cum box. 4 winders + 6 other slots...total 10 watches in 1 box...now maybe some of you will have more slots to fill it...lol

let me know if anyone interested? if yes, i'll dig out my brochure and list out the specs, make, material...etc....

i honestly can't remember how much i paid for it....perhaps i can get $400-500 for this..i dunno...got to do some research on how to price it..but then..must have interested buyer first lah...

cheers

james
                          Last edited by wolfeyes1974; 18-12-07, 09:31 PM.
                          I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                          A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                          Audemars Piguet ROO
                          Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                          De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                          Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                          Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                          Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                          IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                          Panerai 270
                          Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                          Rolex 116610LV
                          Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

saw a cheap watch box, less thn S$50...
                            something like this, might get it... if get will take pictures

Comment

maybe can try here

robinson got sale for 3 days....if u have the card, got additional discount...maybe can get the box cheaper than that?? not sure but i saw they have a box of 5 slots....

cheers

james
                              I can resist anything but temptation. - Oscar Wilde

Current collection
                              A.Lange & Sohne Grand Langematik
                              Audemars Piguet ROO
                              Blancpain Fifty Fathoms (Dark Knight)
                              De Bethune Titan Hawk (DB27)
                              Habring2 Pilot Time Date
                              Harry Winston Midnight Big Date
                              Hublot Aerobang Skeleton
                              IWC Portuguese Perpetual Calendar
                              Panerai 270
                              Patek Philippe 5711/1a
                              Rolex 116610LV
                              Vacheron Constantin Overseas

Comment

Originally posted by wolfeyes1974 View Post
                                robinson got sale for 3 days....if u have the card, got additional discount...maybe can get the box cheaper than that?? not sure but i saw they have a box of 5 slots....

cheers

james
                                OCBC card can bo? not the robinson one.

kindly email with
                                2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X