No announcement yet.

DBS Treasures Black Elite Card or DBS Black Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wah...that's not cheap leh...can buy a gd watch already. And can only put 3 watches

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Wah...that's not cheap leh...can buy a gd watch already. And can only put 3 watches
      Think our triton probably have timepieces that're very valuable. For us, we wont bother. Got $ to spare better go buy more watches
      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
        Think our triton probably have timepieces that're very valuable. For us, we wont bother. Got $ to spare better go buy more watches
        i tell u hor. no have valuable one. just that i like 1 to show off..
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          i tell u hor. no have valuable one. just that i like 1 to show off..
          cannot be lah. Watches like Rolex sports really not cost effective to purchase this kind of winder. don't know what's the winder for? Take some pic of the winder with your watches leh?

Comment

cannot be lah. Watches like Rolex sports really not cost effective to purchase this kind of winder. don't know what's the winder for? Take some pic of the winder with your watches leh?
            ok. when i get the CFB
            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
            2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Q. if watch dont put in winder, spoil or not ??

Comment

Got $ to spare better go buy more watches
                Agree leh...ppl like us...got $2.2k i go buy a Tag or a Tudor ald...hahah

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
                  No lah. Just that put winder can display the watch more "professionally". Very entertaining for those who view

Comment

u mean watch or winder?

kindly email with
                    2. your nick

Comment

u mean watch or winder?
                      watch ...

Comment

Oh...MG has a winder if I am not wrong...for 5 watches...wah I think that costs like 3-4k ald...

Comment

watch ...
                          ok. there is 2 schools of thought. some people say dont need to put them in winder. this is because there is no need to as keeping them wind up will cause parts to wear out faster.

another school of thought is that if u dont wind them the oil will be @ the rest position and after long time, the other parts will not have enough oil on them and hence wear will be quicker.

some get winder so that dont need to wind the watch when want to wear especially those people who has many date watches.

kindly email with
                          2. your nick

Comment

ok. there is 2 schools of thought. some people say dont need to put them in winder. this is because there is no need to as keeping them wind up will cause parts to wear out faster.

another school of thought is that if u dont wind them the oil will be @ the rest position and after long time, the other parts will not have enough oil on them and hence wear will be quicker.

some get winder so that dont need to wind the watch when want to wear especially those people who has many date watches.
                            ya loh, was wondering those AD watch on display, i think less popular rolex model, still got quite old series on display leh, i think lie there for yrs leow... i think should be ok

Comment

ya loh, was wondering those AD watch on display, i think less popular rolex model, still got quite old series on display leh, i think lie there for yrs leow... i think should be ok
                              cannot be certain mah. cause i never own one...

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                                Oh...MG has a winder if I am not wrong...for 5 watches...wah I think that costs like 3-4k ald...
                                No brand one lar but 4 independent winder but can put 11 watches .

Cost less than 1k lar .
                                1675/16610/116234/78240
                                Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
                                Hublot BB ASF
                                PAM 104J
                                Sinn 903 H2
                                Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
                                U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
                                If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X