No announcement yet.

Watch shop in Hong Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just an update to this thread since i just came back from my HK trip. Watches in general are indeed cheaper in HK than Singapore. However, there's an exeption, i.e. Rolex watches. Popular Rolex models are indeed more expensive in HK, especially if u purchase from HK authorised dealers. They have instructions not to give anything more than 10% discount. Whats worse, be prepare to be put on a long waiting list. That said, there's yet another exeption. The non ADs can somtimes offer a better deal than what u can get in Singapore. If its a real deal and u know the retailer, u can get some savings. I've just gotten a simple Ladies DJ for my mom, some pics below ...

sys12345

http://simply-pen.blogspot.com/ - m4/3 Pen Blog

Comment

nice lume on that watch. the date disc is cool too. but i prefer something less "bold", just my au$0.02
      [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
      Blue 6694
      Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
      [U]"My collection"[/U]:
      [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Beautiful pcs
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks fellows! I like the lume on the watch as well, always a sucker for a luminous dial!
          sys12345

Comment

Newbie here. Sys12345 your pictures are very clear and nice, what camera you using? How much you paid for this DJ?
            St Augustine "The present of things past is memory, the present of things present is sight, and the present of things future is expectation."

Comment

Thanks! Am using a Fuji F20 (gave up searching for a F31fd) for the pics. As for the DJ, i got it for less than S$5K.

Originally posted by ngohan8 View Post
              Newbie here. Sys12345 your pictures are very clear and nice, what camera you using? How much you paid for this DJ?
              sys12345

Comment

Which shop did you get it from? How many percents discounts? I will be going to HK at the end of the month for a week and thinking of getting a Rolex for my brother. Thanks!
                Rolex Cosmograph Daytona 116520 M
                Rolex GMT-Master II 116710 M
                Rolex GMT-Master I 16700 U
                Rolex Explorer II 16570 Z
                Rolex Air-King 114200 M
                Omega SeaMaster
                Tag Heuer 6000 series, 90's Swatch watches, Seikos and Russian watches

Comment

Check your PM. For more info/pics, pls refer to http://74.50.21.220/~watch18/forums/...ead.php?t=4644

Happy hunting!

Originally posted by williamsgl View Post
                  Which shop did you get it from? How many percents discounts? I will be going to HK at the end of the month for a week and thinking of getting a Rolex for my brother. Thanks!
                  sys12345

Comment

Originally posted by deadbench View Post
                    well..back from hk and the watches there r not cheap.... 7-8k$ for a submariner with date 2nd hand...
                    newbie here.. however, heard from my friend that sub/date can get $7k++ at AD in HK. looking forward to get one if can get that price.

will be going in first week of apr. will post the prices when i'm back.
                    Submariner SS 16610 M Series
                    Date SS 115200 Z Series (for her)
                    BR 02 Blue

Comment

Originally posted by miza View Post
                      newbie here.. however, heard from my friend that sub/date can get $7k++ at AD in HK. looking forward to get one if can get that price.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your trip
                      Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

$7K++ at the old price i think is possible. Believe it was listed at HK$46000. Factor in a 10% discount and an exchange rate of S$1=HK$5.5, u are paying around S$7.5K. Unless u can get it for closer to $7K, dont think its that good a deal IMO.

Originally posted by miza View Post

sys12345

Comment

Originally posted by sys12345 View Post
                          $7K++ at the old price i think is possible. Believe it was listed at HK$46000. Factor in a 10% discount and an exchange rate of S$1=HK$5.5, u are paying around S$7.5K. Unless u can get it for closer to $7K, dont think its that good a deal IMO.
                          thanks and agreed with your point.

will source around here these few days for the price. maybe will dive in to get one if the price is right!
                          BR 02 Blue

Comment

Just want to share to bro here that the price in HK is much cheaper. Can go to 英皇, 周生生,周大幅 at TST all are AD. Some of them offer 8% off the retail price, so far I know discount apply to Submariner 16610 but not to the 16610LV or the GMT Mater IIC 116710. FYI, the retail price there is lower than retail price here.

Comment

Originally posted by ongbann View Post
                              Just want to share to bro here that the price in HK is much cheaper. Can go to 英皇, 周生生,周大幅 at TST all are AD. Some of them offer 8% off the retail price, so far I know discount apply to Submariner 16610 but not to the 16610LV or the GMT Mater IIC 116710. FYI, the retail price there is lower than retail price here.
                              great infor, bro

Comment

Originally posted by ongbann View Post
                                thanks for the info... since i've already got my sub over here, i just went to browse for the prices. saw expII , black dial at 周大幅 at TST, retailing at HK42300. at exchange rate of 5.6, it's about S$7.5k.

tempted to get the expII white dial, pocket not deep enough.

another thread here got fellow being quoted at 6.6k..
                                http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=1909&page=4
                                BR 02 Blue

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X