No announcement yet.

Other Obsessions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Besides watches. I like to buy wine. Can never remember all the little details on the label but am usually able to identify a good bottle .

Comment

Originally posted by lefty View Post
      Yeap! And the various Japanese words you see on the assortment of their shirts are actually gibberish. This UK label just slapped them on for some Japanese culture twist. The words don't make any sense! Haha
      Well the people who buy also won't understand what it is...they just know...oh jap words hehehe

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Why so many of white and black? Haha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Throttle

Now I think you're crazy and a big buaya... Hahaha!

Comment

other obessions, hmm.
            i like sound systems, bikes. But limited budget, so only have 1 sound system (for both music and home theatre) and 1 bike (transportation, touring and tracking all in one).

Comment

You confirm like ABC

Alligator buaya crocodile!

Originally posted by Throttle
              If your wife thinks you're crazy, just like that, what will she think of this...

Here's all 21 of my Lacoste Polo Ts , laid out nicely on my bedroom floor just for this thread...

5 whites
              3 blacks
              1 dark gray
              1 muddy gray
              1 navy blue
              1 royal blue
              1 baby blue
              1 royal purple
              1 dark brown
              1 red
              1 pink
              1 baby pink
              1 green
              1 lime green
              1 yellow

Others not in this picture, ash grey and dark green in my tennis bag.
              So total is 23

Muayhaha

Comment

I like Chrome Hearts. But people don't understand why I'm paying so much for "just silver".

Anyone here with the same interest? ^^

Comment

For polo shirts, I still prefer Fred perry. The fit suits me better. Also, the elastic on the sleeves do not run and stays in shape for almost forever.

My bro in law calls me the www man - wine, watches and wom... Never mind. Let's not got here.

Wine is my other hobby. Started collecting when I was studying in oz.
                  I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                  http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

im not a one brand man per se but i do have a huge collection of lacoste leisure wear too. and some shirts too.

Comment

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                      For polo shirts, I still prefer Fred perry. The fit suits me better. Also, the elastic on the sleeves do not run and stays in shape for almost forever.

My bro in law calls me the www man - wine, watches and wom... Never mind. Let's not got here.

Wine is my other hobby. Started collecting when I was studying in oz.
                      wom.. yes? why not go there? hehehe.

Comment

Fred Perry polos mostly with a few Lacostes thrown in. I also tend to prefer Fred Perry, the cut just suits me better.
                        Jeans-wise it's Nudies all the way.
                        As far as shoes go, I love Tod's. Their driving shoes are just crazy comfortable.
                        Whiskey > wine any day by the way. Also, I have a stupid amount of different colognes...

But my one true obsession above all these others is books. I really buy a ridiculous amount of books. I mean I read quickly but I always buy far quicker than I read.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X