Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is confucious teaching still relevant in todays world?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ahpui View Post
    If there is no conflict, then what is the point in discussing? Or you are looking at 打倒孔家店 as a 封建餘孽 but protecting 儒家as a philosophy.

Sorry if any quote error. Type off my head. Just want to gain some post to view watch... Hahaha....
    For the sake of accuracy. History get lost or twisted because people don't pass on the facts accurately. Is there any point in discussing? Well, we talk a lot of cocks in kopi-talk forum.
    Last edited by pegasi; 04-02-13, 11:05 AM.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Tok cock, I like.

But I think historical record like 儒學十三經 should be read with just historical reference, academically . If we start to interpret them, it will become like most religion. You put 2 expert together and they can't agreed among themselves even on the fundamental.

These days, we can just read it word for word and look at the historical record on why the person or sect speak or written in such manner, without fear of much bias. In that case, I tends to look at 孔子 and 儒學 as from the origin to its evolution in it first century. I believe we can trace the further evolution from its first adopted official interpretation during 漢 right up to its full mutuality during 明 ( a bit too mature become start to rot... Haha). Even to its even to its self denial of 夏夷 original teaching. But of course, during 孔子time, 夏夷 is only like difference between bedok and AMK... Haha.

Tok cock only, error don't mind hor.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahpui View Post
        Tok cock, I like.

But I think historical record like 儒學十三經 should be read with just historical reference, academically . If we start to interpret them, it will become like most religion. You put 2 expert together and they can't agreed among themselves even on the fundamental.

These days, we can just read it word for word and look at the historical record on why the person or sect speak or written in such manner, without fear of much bias. In that case, I tends to look at 孔子 and 儒學 as from the origin to its evolution in it first century. I believe we can trace the further evolution from its first adopted official interpretation during 漢 right up to its full mutuality during 明 ( a bit too mature become start to rot... Haha). Even to its even to its self denial of 夏夷 original teaching. But of course, during 孔子time, 夏夷 is only like difference between bedok and AMK... Haha.

Tok cock only, error don't mind hor.
        Wa you talk until so far 3 days 3 nights also cannot talk finish. Why not you join our coming gtg and we can talk sky south ground north?

Comment

I
          Originally posted by Rolex116613
          Gtg talk this type of thing I will sleep
          Whatever interest you I will try to entertain. Or there are many bros more interesting than I that can keep you entertained.

So you going?

Comment

Ya Loh. This tok cock thingy is like that. Helps to clock post mah...... Haha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X