Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rolex diary

Bro's (and sisters!)...

If you have been thinking of getting your rollie serviced, bezels changed, verification done... etc. ... this is the week to do it!

I just came from RSC today after a bezel change and they gave me a complimentary rolex pocket diary 2008.

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
    Bro's (and sisters!)...

If you have been thinking of getting your rollie serviced, bezels changed, verification done... etc. ... this is the week to do it!

I just came from RSC today after a bezel change and they gave me a complimentary rolex pocket diary 2008.
    Diary? How does it look like bro? Can post a pic see?
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

that's normal, can even ask for 2nd copy, i got 2 when i send my wife's DJ for service last year Oct

Comment

I got 2 from Rolex AD FOC.
        1675/16610/116234/78240
        Ball CM1092C-S1J-BR/NT BLUE MARKER
        Hublot BB ASF
        PAM 104J
        Sinn 903 H2
        Tutima Chrono Fx LE/RXW
        U-boat classico AS-classico AB (53mm)
        If you pick up a starving dog and nurse him well, he will not bite you; that is the principal difference between a dog and a man.

Comment

LOL...I saw ppl sellling it at like 30-40 on eBay la...

Basket those ppl chop carrot head 1

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

got passport holder, got diary, also theres a memopad

Comment

hmm... got choice ah? I don't mind a passport holder. I do need a new one.

Have to go down again tomorrow to pick up my SD. They did some waterproofing test for me.

Comment

hi Keltzar,

Just wondering.. what did you mean by Bezel change? is it the old one was damaged and you are asking for a replacement?
                Am wondering since the new GMT is now in ceremic bezel, do you guys think if I were to get a M-Series Sub now, when they release the ceremic bezel version in 2008 june for instance (just hypothetically), do you think we can ask them to change the bezel (like we purchase an extra bezel)???

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                - GMT II
                - GMT IIc TT
                - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                - U1
                - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                  hi Keltzar,

Just wondering.. what did you mean by Bezel change? is it the old one was damaged and you are asking for a replacement?
                  Am wondering since the new GMT is now in ceremic bezel, do you guys think if I were to get a M-Series Sub now, when they release the ceremic bezel version in 2008 june for instance (just hypothetically), do you think we can ask them to change the bezel (like we purchase an extra bezel)???
                  Not possible. Like this I can go buy a 16610 with black bezel then buy a Green 1 and say it's a 16610 LV already wad.Cannot.

Comment

changing bezel in this situation is highly unlikely. this is because it may affect the resale value.
                    Last edited by triton; 27-12-07, 04:32 PM.
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Dun tink RSC will change the bezel for u.....
                      A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

True... now why didn't I think of that... But then again, LV price is higher only by its list price... ANyways.. just out of curiorsity.. Thanks for the replies bros...

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                        Not possible. Like this I can go buy a 16610 with black bezel then buy a Green 1 and say it's a 16610 LV already wad.Cannot.

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                        - GMT II
                        - GMT IIc TT
                        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                        - U1
                        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

if i am interested in getting the diary, how do i get ah ? Can i juz go in to RSC n request for a diary ? like kiasu ah ....

Comment

Originally posted by chows99 View Post
                            if i am interested in getting the diary, how do i get ah ? Can i juz go in to RSC n request for a diary ? like kiasu ah ....
                            U must let them chop your carrot head when u service then u can get..

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              U must let them chop your carrot head when u service then u can get..
                              or buy another rollie from any of the established ADs, sure can get

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X