X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by seb View Post
    or buy another rollie from any of the established ADs, sure can get
    Either way...u let them chop your carrot head big time then they give

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I got a rolex pocket diary 2008 from RSC too after sending my watch for servicing on 24 dec

Comment

hAHAH...I just realised someone selling the Rolex green pouch for $33 when I sold it for $60..hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          hAHAH...I just realised someone selling the Rolex green pouch for $33 when I sold it for $60..hahaha
          The one which get free for authentication? I have 1 also leh. Since you sell $60, I sell you $50? You still earn $10 leh
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
            The one which get free for authentication? I have 1 also leh. Since you sell $60, I sell you $50? You still earn $10 leh
            no not authentication...i went to buy a new bracelet,cost me a bomb so they gave me a pouch

I still earn $10 but u earn $50...so cannot

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
              no not authentication...i went to buy a new bracelet,cost me a bomb so they gave me a pouch

I still earn $10 but u earn $50...so cannot
              Ok. I'll start a thread to sell this. See anyone keen

Comment

I also have one leh. Got it when I change bezel insert for $76 at RSC.
                Wah, didn't know got people willing to pay as much as $60 for this. This amount can buy a nice watch case for 6 watches from Hallmark liow leh.
                Submariner 14060
                Breitling Colt Auto II
                Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                Bell & Ross BR03-92
                MM20

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
                  I also have one leh. Got it when I change bezel insert for $76 at RSC.
                  Wah, didn't know got people willing to pay as much as $60 for this. This amount can buy a nice watch case for 6 watches from Hallmark liow leh.
                  Hahhaa...I dun really care I just put up on eBay for $60...put quite awhile finally got someone eat..then I gladly chop his carrot head lor. After I got chopped by RSC

Now ppl selling at $30 only leh... and no 1 buy

Comment

The pouch actually no use one leh. Prefer the passport holder , which is more useful

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                      The pouch actually no use one leh. Prefer the passport holder , which is more useful
                      Yeah...the pouch is useless. Just to put the watch when they return to you.

Comment

I think its useful to put watches in when you want to take them for servicing...
                        beats walking around with a watch box when you can chuck your rolex in your pocket with this pouch!

Comment

Originally posted by keltzar View Post
                          I think its useful to put watches in when you want to take them for servicing...
                          beats walking around with a watch box when you can chuck your rolex in your pocket with this pouch!
                          Hahha...take note of this part

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X