How I influent the prices of resale watches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rolex116613
    Normally price are not over stated. It normally is stated 0-8% higher than in mind price. And normally forum sellers sell cheaper than shops.
    And most sellers if price is firm, they will state in thread.
    With an assumption every price is usually within tolerance, and representing all to say everyone is happy with their on-going buy/sell. Glad to know.

Wish all enjoy their shopping for coming Christmas.

Comment

In God, we trust;
      In Others, we verify.

Comment

A wise man once said: "若要人不知, 除非己莫为” (The only way to hide one's doing, is not to do it at all)
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Hope there is no more discovery of crazy prices.

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
            Stupid salesman...... honestly they need to use new technique alr..... lol
            Lol. I'm not at all angry at him. Just finding it amusing. I heard so many of these standard sales tag lines and pressure tactics and sales closing strategies.....so kind of immune at it already. They also making a living. Anyway the price I got from him is pretty decent so I'm fine and not complaining.

elusive

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
              14 years in sales has told me one thing.... Singapore needs to learn customer service.... there is NO middle ground here i.e. They either "stalk you around the shop" or "they totally ignore you"..... not the "in between level of service" which is what you want.

I've been thinking for years of teaching this here as its a course NO ONE offers : Awesome Customer Service for the Retail Environment .
              Yes....sad to say.. customer service here is nowhere near the sophistication of the more developed markets.
              elusive

Comment

Wa, learnt new tricks today! Thanks

Comment

A bit too much trouble for couple of hundreds don,t you think?

Comment

Go see sgcarmart some dealers are already playing these tricks for the price to drop by setting unrealistic pricing. Knowing market price is important.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeryltan View Post
                      A bit too much trouble for couple of hundreds don,t you think?
                      For some, a couple of hundreds is a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Heuer View Post
                        Go see sgcarmart some dealers are already playing these tricks for the price to drop by setting unrealistic pricing. Knowing market price is important.
                        I can image buying/selling preowned cars is a lot more tricky than watches with the ever fluctuating COE.

One thing doesn't change - where there is money, there are opportunists.

Comment

Originally posted by Heuer View Post
                          "....Market manipulation is a deliberate attempt to interfere with the free and fair operation of the market and create artificial, false or misleading appearances with respect to the price of, or market for, a security, commodity or currency. Market manipulation is prohibited in the United States under Section 9(a)(2)[2][3]...." FYI - In some market, such act is unacceptable.

Comment

Scary tactics...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X