No announcement yet.

To buy or not to buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for hp, i dun mind paying for the technical features.

if its only for the aesthetic reason, i will rather save the money and get another watch. but the good thing is, unlike watches, the prices of hp always go down with time.

Comment

Originally posted by 3xtra View Post

if its only for the aesthetic reason, i will rather save the money and get another watch. but the good thing is, unlike watches, the prices of hp always go down with time.
      For this I am buying for the WiFi feature and the big keyboard. So wad u think? But I have no need to download my emails.

I agree yeah...prices of HP always go down due to new models introduced,.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by 3xtra View Post

yes. but this one is compared to nokia e60/i is higher priced.

very much agreed. price of hp always drop
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          For this I am buying for the WiFi feature and the big keyboard. So wad u think? But I have no need to download my emails.

want to consider motorola t9? nokia e61? also got wifi and keyboard.
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
          2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

some technical features are good to have, not must have.

if u dun need the internet on the go, the wifi and big keyboard may not justify the price u r paying.

ultimately, u r the one deciding, as long as u can convince urself that its a gd buy, just go ahead and enjoy the new hp

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
              want to consider motorola t9? nokia e61? also got wifi and keyboard.
              Small leh the keyboard...i like big big phones. I think I go buy a old 9500 brick or a 9300i also can surf the net....hahaha and at a fraction of the price

Comment

Small leh the keyboard...i like big big phones. I think I go buy a old 9500 brick or a 9300i also can surf the net....hahaha and at a fraction of the price
                good idea....

kindly email with
                2. your nick

Comment

Wah I have 10 votes to 1...seems like the answer is quite clear to me.

Comment

Bro.. as mentioned, buy it only if you need it... I recalled reading before that you are a student.. so I don't think you will need the feature and capability of the E90 now.... In your case, don't waste $$$$.
                    if you want an attractive phone, you may conside Viewty.. dun bother about the iphone cos it will cost you the same if not more than E90...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                    - GMT II
                    - GMT IIc TT
                    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                    - U1
                    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Wah I have 10 votes to 1...seems like the answer is quite clear to me.
                      but the 11 ppl are not using the phone. u r.....

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

Comment

HAHAH Triton.. spot on..

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
                        - GMT II
                        - GMT IIc TT
                        - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
                        - Master Eight Days (1608420)
                        - U1
                        - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
                          Bro.. as mentioned, buy it only if you need it... I recalled reading before that you are a student.. so I don't think you will need the feature and capability of the E90 now.... In your case, don't waste $$$$.
                          if you want an attractive phone, you may conside Viewty.. dun bother about the iphone cos it will cost you the same if not more than E90...
                          Ok..Noted Well..I am using a LG Prada now,same as the Viewty...LOL

I was never into the iphone,heard from my friend it was not good.

but the 11 ppl are not using the phone. u r.....

Comment

Darkie, if you do get the E90 .... how much you willing to sell you LG prada huh? hehe
                            Submariner 14060
                            Breitling Colt Auto II
                            Chopard Mille Miglia GMT
                            Bell & Ross BR03-92
                            MM20

Comment

Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
                              Darkie, if you do get the E90 .... how much you willing to sell you LG prada huh? hehe
                              maybe he wants to keep and use it for a mirror leh?

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

maybe he wants to keep and use it for a mirror leh?
                                Mai siao ah...u think i m some ah kua izzit?
                                Originally posted by bEnd1ck View Post
                                Hmm...$650 I might consider...coz new new 1 leh. Now still selling at 838

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X