Thinking of getting a new Smartphone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking of getting a new Smartphone

As my plan is up, I am looking into a new smartphone that is below the mega 5" screen that mobile companies are dishing out. I am looking something small in between of iphone 5 to S3 size. I saw most s3 doesn't have privacy film when their screen is so big i can almost saw what they typing .

As 2013, what are the good phones that are coming out and people like me can wait for before we sign any phone of 2012 ?

3M privacy screen for S3

privacy screen protector for Note II

Originally posted by thebearing View Post
    I saw most s3 doesn't have privacy film when their screen is so big i can almost saw what they typing .

As 2013, what are the good phones that are coming out and people like me can wait for before we sign any phone of 2012 ?
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Privacy film will darken the screen thus you won't get to enjoy the effect of the HD

Comment

Blackberry 10? =)

Comment

no wonder, any idea when nexus 4 will be out in singapore ?

Comment

Although you are looking at phones below 5 inch screen, just thought you may want to consider the upcoming Sony Xperia Z. Rave review during recent CES.

Comment

Originally posted by thebearing View Post
              no wonder, any idea when nexus 4 will be out in singapore ?
              there are ppl selling the nexus 4 in the grey market... abt $550 for the 8gb & abt $630 for the 16gb... warrenty-wise, don't think it's covered though as sets are brought in from US..
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Current:
              BALL Fireman Ionsphere
              Rolex Daytona 116520 M series
              Rolex Sub C 116610LN AN series

Gone:
              BALL Trainmaster Pulsemeter Pro
              IWC GST Chronograph 3707
              Rolex Explorer II D series
              Rolex Sub 16610 M series

Next Target:
              Rolex Day-date 18239!! The president.. :D:D
              AP????

In the meantime:
              Save $$ ar!!! & hope strike TOTO or Big Sweep!! :pray:

Comment

i think either the s3 or note 2 is a good buy.
                am holding the I5, too be honest, does not seem to have any difference in experience compared to the older iphones.

Comment

i just went and check out Sony Xperia Z, it wasn't as good as s3 though. But if the rumours of s4 are true, sporting a 4.99" screen compared to a s3 of 4.5' screen. I am quite tempted to wait till s4 is out. The screen size matters as i want a mobile phone that can fit into my side pockets. Not the wallet pocket.

Comment

Lol @ Blackberry 10. He said "smart"phone, so no Blackberries.
                    I vote Nexus 4 when it comes out. But then I work at Google so I would say that...

Comment

Originally posted by alexlobov View Post
                      Lol @ Blackberry 10. He said "smart"phone, so no Blackberries.
                      I vote Nexus 4 when it comes out. But then I work at Google so I would say that...
                      Would you know when if nexus 4 is available through google store or LG store in singapore ?

Comment

I don't have an official date on it as I don't work in mobile but it looks like it's going to take a while and demand will probably be huge. Also, LG controls phone pricing in Singapore rather than Google so I doubt that it will be priced in line with the US models - something to consider.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X