Kopi Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kopi Talk

Hi. Been wandering in the forum for some time, sold some/bought some watch and learned a lot. But I have some qns on the below

1) What are the requirements for transition from junior to normal and to senior member so on and so forth? In terms of year or no of post?
    2) Are there any advantages for holding a more senior position interms of posting thread etc?

Sorry for my novice qns, just curious about this. Thanks

Regards
    Rolex Submariner 168000
    Rolex Submariner 16610
    Omega Sea Master 2531800

Just continue posting regularly... And you will find out.

Well, I suppose it does reflect the amount of contribution the member has given to the forum, newer members will turn to them for advice as they are seen as the "senior" ones. Continue sharing your knowledge with the rest, and make more new friends along the way.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Answer

1) post count
      2) no.

Originally posted by andyyan View Post
      Hi. Been wandering in the forum for some time, sold some/bought some watch and learned a lot. But I have some qns on the below

1) What are the requirements for transition from junior to normal and to senior member so on and so forth? In terms of year or no of post?
      2) Are there any advantages for holding a more senior position interms of posting thread etc?

Sorry for my novice qns, just curious about this. Thanks

Regards
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by andyyan View Post
        well... you get to exercise patience.
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Well ok. Thanks all for the prompt response. This forum is kinda addictive anyway. Haha
          Rolex Submariner 168000
          Rolex Submariner 16610
          Omega Sea Master 2531800

Comment

Yes and for newbie like me will have to continue posting although I have been a watch collector for more than 10 years..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X