Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blackvue is good!

Comment

Hi guys. Intending to get a Blackvue but realize that there is a huge difference in price in buying from the authorised dealers versus Qoo10. Any difference in the hardware or warranty?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Comment

If I am not wrong, the "blackvue" in Qoo10 is not "blackvue" but actually "black view" or something like that. I actually wrote to the seller to ask some questions and he did clarify that his is not the famous blackvue although he did offer to help me install the device.
        I didn't get it.

Originally posted by ComicBoy View Post
        Hi guys. Intending to get a Blackvue but realize that there is a huge difference in price in buying from the authorised dealers versus Qoo10. Any difference in the hardware or warranty?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Comment

right now i am using the mirror built in camera... hd and looks good.. without having another device

Comment

Anyone using thinkware fxd700? Comments?

Thanks in advance

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Motomarc View Post
              If I am not wrong, the "blackvue" in Qoo10 is not "blackvue" but actually "black view" or something like that. I actually wrote to the seller to ask some questions and he did clarify that his is not the famous blackvue although he did offer to help me install the device.
              I didn't get it.
              Thanks for the feedback Bro.

Comment

Bought this Chinese brand ( under $80 brand new ). Using it for two weeks and work fine for me. Other than having occasional slight interference recording and a funny buzz sound to indicate power ON, the rest is fine.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                  Bought this Chinese brand ( under $80 brand new ). Using it for two weeks and work fine for me. Other than having occasional slight interference recording and a funny buzz sound to indicate power ON, the rest is fine.
                  Cute baby !!

Comment

Thank u but he is a devil in deguise.....
                    sigpic

Comment

i disadvntage is the car recorder unable to record 24hrs when we off the engine

Comment

Yes, the genius 530 I am using can switch to battery mode but I think can only last few hours ( haven't try overnight recording ). But main use is for driving so just pluck in charger when driving.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
                          Yes, the genius 530 I am using can switch to battery mode but I think can only last few hours ( haven't try overnight recording ). But main use is for driving so just pluck in charger when driving.
                          I had blackvue for front and black view for rear.
                          You can connect direct to battery so that it record round the clock even your engine is off but do switch off if you are not starting the engine for 3 days or more. (Battery may get flat)
                          Only thing is change your SD card from 4 gig to more gig as it will overlap recording from time to time.

Comment

I use 8Gig memory card and last for around 2hr plus. Each time recording is 15mins. If I drive to work it take me 30mins to reach from north to west coast area as traffic is clear in the wee hour and I delete recording from time to time. Mine car cam under $100 dollar so dun really ask for too much. car cam for backup purpose as too many dangerous drivers like myself around .
                            sigpic

Comment

I would recommend Itronic-itb100hd sp...

Comment

I would wanna install on my car, front and back. Sometime, i get intentional vandalism at my house public carpark. Somehow, i feel camera is good for any accident for insurance company to verify the entire incident.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X