Any drivers in SG-ROC? I need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any drivers in SG-ROC? I need help!

Ok, I am planning to get my driving license at the end of the year, after my A Levels.

However, how long does it take to complete the course on average, and of course, how much will the whole thingy cost? Thanks!
    "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

take from school.
    total 25-30 practical modules.
    if u are fast, 25 lesson later, u can take TP..
    so the fastest way is to book ur pract lesson everyday.
    if u go pte, gd luck. take forever to pass lol.
    cost ard 2000 if u pass first time.
    buy a watch u like & please wear it......

Comment

there are many factors that will determine how many lessons you need to pass.

first, your learning ability. second, how often you learn. if you learn daily, you will be more familiar ability to adapt to changing traffic condition. third, on the day of test itself. your confidence level and also the tester super strict or not.

good luck.

Originally posted by Tricolore View Post
      Ok, I am planning to get my driving license at the end of the year, after my A Levels.

However, how long does it take to complete the course on average, and of course, how much will the whole thingy cost? Thanks!
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Learn auto the best, shorter and faster/cheaper than manual. School better then private. My I toOk my test many years ago in AMK SSDC, most private student really CNMI, they cannot even reverse park after three tries.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
          Learn auto the best, shorter and faster/cheaper than manual. School better then private. My I toOk my test many years ago in AMK SSDC, most private student really CNMI, they cannot even reverse park after three tries.
          how u drive evo, sti, type r with 3A? lol
          buy a watch u like & please wear it......

Comment

Thanks for all of your inputs!

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
            Hahaha I want try manual ley. Always like classic cars, so I'd need a manual license to drive them....
            "Oh enjoying the thrill of the chase is fine. Craving the distraction of the game, I sympathize entirely. But sentiment, sentiment is a chemical defect found in the losing side."

Comment

Just go other thread and you can see my auto family car. The car dun matter, it is the driver. Ppl drive Lamborghini also can end up in smoke, wake up to reality Mann.
              sigpic

Comment

If u think u can handle manual then go for it. Or else i agree to just get auto (less stress, pressure etc) cus 95% cars in sg are auto unless its super old or sports car lah. Sports car most ppl also choose auto in sg, easier when u get stuck in traffic.

However when u go overseas and if there is a need to rent a car. Its cheaper to rent a manual car. Some countries also have more manual than auto.

Sry cant give u input cus i got my license long ago. Convert in sg to class 3 so it only cost me <$100. haha

Comment

I too got my license like years back.
                  but as far I can suggest is, taking TP, they emphasize on safety!
                  diamond & sapphire glass are NOT friends!!

Comment

BTW my license is manual and if u got overseas like States, it all or mostly auto.
                    sigpic

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X